Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
gr33nfi3ld

Chaos machine Achivements.

New update :Alchemist and Wally achievements no longer progress from creating SD Potions in the Chaos Machine. The same goes for guild quests.

This update is not fair to new players and  also old ones who hid not farm the Unsucessfull and sucessfull mixes in the server start. 

Administration please do something about this.. it tis no possible to get 1500 unsucesfull mix.. I could agree that 700 / 800 is enaugh. 

• Haha 1

You can try to "fail" very fast by buying weapons+skill (no need exe) and make them fast hrs(refine) in devias (20% odd for success) (80% to lose) .

Edited by GATE13

10 hours ago, GATE13 said:

You can try to "fail" very fast by buying weapons+skill (no need exe) and make them fast hrs(refine) in devias (20% odd for success) (80% to lose) .

but is this achivement not only working only in chaos machine?

On 10/14/2020 at 1:27 PM, GATE13 said:

Well after a newest updates, refining stones wont count to achievement any more, so my suggestion is make chaos items on low %! ?

13 hours ago, mammus said:

Well after a newest updates, refining stones wont count to achievement any more, so my suggestion is make chaos items on low %! ?

But doing the archives requires a total of almost 5k of Chaos, it is a very large expense for those who are just starting out, compared to the old ones who did it making postions or in which they give refined stones.

On 1/31/2021 at 5:02 AM, miqueas150 said:

But doing the archives requires a total of almost 5k of Chaos, it is a very large expense for those who are just starting out, compared to the old ones who did it making postions or in which they give refined stones.

Well u still continue to complain , I gave u a good option for it. It doesn't matter how long it will take, do other achievements .. And be a man, play and stop complain.. or leave ?  also, it is to give a value to stones, chaos must be pretty expensive by now ?

Edited by mammus

3 hours ago, mammus said:

Well u still continue to complain , I gave u a good option for it. It doesn't matter how long it will take, do other achievements .. And be a man, play and stop complain.. or leave ?  also, it is to give a value to stones, chaos must be pretty expensive by now ?

Man dont plays kid games, so we are kids all there.

11 hours ago, mammus said:

Talk about your self ? 

give me ur ingame nick and server, so i can check are u big boy for real