Перенос Master (х1) >>> Destiny (x1000)  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Master (х1) >>> Desteny (x1000)

• За + (Играю на Master x1)
    • Против - (Играю на Master х1)
    • За + (Играю на Destiny x1000)
    • Против - (Играю на Destiny x1000)

12 minutes ago, GATE13 said:

everyone is allowed to tell his opinion, if you get so angry about it drink some milk HOT MILK, wear your pijamas and wait with PATIENCE like everyone did to share their opinion about the situation. Do i need to remind you that you dont play ALONE ON THE SERVER? 

In 101 res you exp x5. On 100 res x1. Its x1000 settings.

23 minutes ago, MEGAS- said:

Пошли на хуй отсюда, корейцы ебаные

What a hell man u rlly use russ coz i dont speak russ, so look i could be a fuker like u Say, but u rlly dont connect all these things burino demmerda?? Let me explain what passed (poor Joshua) U act like a kid with new players, new players get annoyed, new players leaves server, servers die, good work Little kid. Now shut up and let people sharing/reading his/others opinion peacefully without ur shitty flames between plz

Srry forgt kid again

Edited by crasta13
  • Sad 1

Я против переноса в любой форме. Мастер он на то и мастер, он должен быть хардкорным и сложным.

Edited by VoteForPepe

1 час назад, gate13 сказал:

nice destroy the perfect exp of the Bless Universe (master server) which is actually the true exp of the gameplay. one of the main reasons i started playing in Bless Universe (master server) is because of the experience. beside building your character with clothes it is also amazing leveling him from 0 to max (11 resets) with really really slow exp. what is the meaning of exping your character so fast? maybe move the server after a while to x9999 also? x1 exp is something unique. 
assuming your database at website in left master x1 have most of the time double "people" online from destiny. 

still you want to take master to destiny? i dont see any logic. if you want so bad to merge it then bring destiny to master. 

1 час назад, yandrei сказал:

no way will play with x1000!! mu x1 will always be better!!

1 час назад, robbybucks сказал:

this is a slap in the face to all x1 members of master. transferring to x1000 just like that.. all the hard work people putting in feels like a waste of time. guarantee lose lots of members. why not transfer them to master?

1 час назад, crasta13 сказал:

in my personal opinion: master is master, i love to play hardcore servers(x1 exp) others servers r not contemplated from me, and if there actually are active players on that server i suppose that im not the only one. i mean i see no sense in play both servers, when master already need looong time to play (my opinion) so any upgrade of exp or dropp will let me leave Bless Universe, srry but, like old mu playa, i see over exp servers too much annoyng to play (and when i started play mu over exp servers were 30x 50x) dont change anything plz, moreover how we can have a balanced server mixing a x1 server and a x1000 server??! toooooo different servers guyz, i think also destiny player (thinking on: who choose overexp server dont like master server, just my logic) will found a server mixed with x1 annoyng. so dont change nothing and i will continue play....also without vip if its necessary to remove it, so remove it but dont change server settings plzz. rlly in 3 months of search, at start of this year, i found only bless master mu server with perfect setting (i mean also if have rr to do is really playable) like time ago

x1 servers rulez!

have a nice a day.

50 минут назад, gate13 сказал:

everyone is allowed to tell his opinion, if you get so angry about it drink some milk hot milk, wear your pijamas and wait with patience like everyone did to share their opinion about the situation. do i need to remind you that you dont play alone on the server? make a research check even if the ip`s if you want and you might ( i am saying might , cause there is a clear problem here, i see someone confused , raged and propapbly not so smart ) you miiiight realiaze its not 1 account and not 1 person but different people who just express their feeling about the game that me , you and them play. 

очень интересно мнение от 1 персонажа с 0 сообщениями на форуме, который пишет с разных акк... завязывай с этой шизофренией...

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

very interesting is the opinion of 1 character with 0 posts on the forum, who writes from different accounts ... tie it up with this schizophrenia ...

you have any proof its 1 character who writes from different accounts? Cause i, we can proof you its not 1 guy who writes from different accounts. Shcizophrenia ? Just dont disturb the topic.. You even dont know what to say so you just say that. Find something to say beside lies. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

very interesting is the opinion of 1 character with 0 posts on the forum, who writes from different accounts ... tie it up with this schizophrenia ...

Omg... 1_I have 0 post coz ur forum Is in russ and i never used coz was not necessary i started play in march

2_Im not alakazam, n13 Is a coincidence, im roiella, so yes i wrote here coz my master asked to me to check the topic, luckly i checked

3_u wanna me Remember the story of Joshua? Maybe evry new player non russ Is related to alakazam coz u russians dont like strangers and dont want speak english

4_ur idea that if i play mu i must use forum Is rlly stupid coz yes u have EN english section but noone cares of that 

5_i know Is useless everything i wrote, coz u r all closed, long time mu bless player, and maybe to old to open ur mind to new ideology (or new languages seems , welcome in 2020, welcome in the www)

6_why RamseZ stop playng? i talk with him One time coz he knew italiano and was very polite, why Just u remained ?

7_i Will leave for sure i saw that these server have only One way and this way Is showed by olds players, i dont understand how u russ bully can have fun if u dont have anyone to bully, maybe u r Rich and donated a lot so u permit to offend with no sense whoever u want and for no reasons

And last things megas sei una scimmia di merda! Perché i coreani sono più pro di te a giocare testiina di minkia! 

BB noobs and have fun alone

6 minutes ago, crasta13 said:

Omg... 1_I have 0 post coz ur forum Is in russ and i never used coz was not necessary i started play in march

As you see their small brain does not allow them to  think deeper, further. They cannot understand that some people here are for some time but they never had to post/write anything cause  there was no reason. However when we found whats happening we shared our opinion but because we do not speak and understand the russian language it make us not equal for the server. 

Do i need to remind you that the voting was only in the russian language for the first days? 

Edited by GATE13
edit
  • Thanks 1

1 час назад, robbybucks сказал:

this is a slap in the face to all x1 members of master. transferring to x1000 just like that.. all the hard work people putting in feels like a waste of time. guarantee lose lots of members. why not transfer them to master?

1 час назад, crasta13 сказал:

in my personal opinion: master is master, i love to play hardcore servers(x1 exp) others servers r not contemplated from me, and if there actually are active players on that server i suppose that im not the only one. i mean i see no sense in play both servers, when master already need looong time to play (my opinion) so any upgrade of exp or dropp will let me leave Bless Universe, srry but, like old mu playa, i see over exp servers too much annoyng to play (and when i started play mu over exp servers were 30x 50x) dont change anything plz, moreover how we can have a balanced server mixing a x1 server and a x1000 server??! toooooo different servers guyz, i think also destiny player (thinking on: who choose overexp server dont like master server, just my logic) will found a server mixed with x1 annoyng. so dont change nothing and i will continue play....also without vip if its necessary to remove it, so remove it but dont change server settings plzz. rlly in 3 months of search, at start of this year, i found only bless master mu server with perfect setting (i mean also if have rr to do is really playable) like time ago

x1 servers rulez!

have a nice a day.

2 часа назад, yandrei сказал:

no way will play with x1000!! mu x1 will always be better!!

all of u are pve players, that's why it's good to play x1 probably. pvp is not interesting with this stats. u didn't play any castle saige to tell that x1 is good for pvp. most of top players are playing for pvp experience, not for farming 24/7.  that's why they want to change rates, cause the is no point of farming 24/7.

Edited by TiNy-

The real story looks like that : 4 people different sharing their opinion about the server , and other 3-4 people write the same lie that all the posts are from the same person. 

Conclusion ??? Do i really need to say the basic? Its already very dissapointing watching 3 people writing the same lie. If you wanna live in lies then live but me i have an honor which does not allow me to lie so easy like you do.

1 hour ago, -Gordex- said:

TY ZADRAL PISATJ SO VSEH AKKAUNTOV

I bet you don't know the meaning of this GORDEX*..

12111.jpg

Edited by yandrei
  • Like 2

Lets just wait everyone to share their opinion but perhaps one more lier , of THEIR SIDE will be shown here to remind and say the story  : That all the posts are from 1 person....  

30 minutes ago, TiNy- said:

All of u are PVE players, that's why it's good to play x1 probably. PVP is not interesting with this stats. U didn't play any Castle Saige to tell that x1 is good for pvp. Most of top players are playing for PVP experience, not for farming 24/7.  That's why they want to change rates, cause the is no point of farming 24/7

Eeeeeeh? Wake up man how we can play cs if strongest guild, all max lvl, starts pk 24h Who try to be competitive and i mean i was pk from nords also when i was not skyline, and Who u r ?? U didnt play master ka last months: terremork used by nords to kill the youngest guild? And nords: cry event obvius fail anytime if u pk others chars that r farming dark Elf wich Logic Is pk before last boss came out, to dont arrive at last boss finally?? (Wich Logic Is i make fail event before start??) Kantru event i dont talk coz noone takes care if dont have quest', what u said man? Where u saw only pve, and how we can be competitive without building/collecting a good set, alone! coz Who have items dont wanna speak english to deal or they sell items for double price coz the old player can joke new player??? Think before write

Edited by crasta13

Админы прекрасно понимают, что многим нравится лоу-рейт. Поэтому убирают сейчас Мастер, оставляя по сути 4 хай-рейт сервера, а весной откроют новый лоу-рейт и все побегут туда - ПРОФИТ!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Profit? Yes we like low-rate and we play low-rate but why you believe  we want a new low-rate server? You really believe everyone have so much time in their life?? Some of users from the master server started playing again from the covid from then till today nobody want to < restart > and exp again from beginning. So players joined the server to play on low rate server admins will take it to high rate and all the work of the users will just go to the bottom even their donations because they dont want to play higher rate server. So what they gonna do? They will just rush to the new server... You are very nice joked.. 

Edited by GATE13

16 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

То и предполагает, без каких либо изменений.

У меня только один вопрос, Вы вообще тему читали? почти все только и говорят что не на х1000 едем а надо новый лоу рейт сервер х10 х30 .Обьединения х1 - х1000 встало только потому что других вариантов нету, если ужи хотите тупо кинуть всех на х1000 то говорите сразу мол ребят кидаем вас на 1к но через пол года ждите новый х1-х10 и там играйте.

Problem also is that admins are not 100% CLEAR about WHAT they are GOING to do. Enough with the theories , provide a clear answer about what is coming up. 

PS: MEGAS, GORDEX, -HopE-   ( NORDS )     let people express their opinion. 

Надо создавать опрос:

1. х1 переводят на х1000

2. х1000 переводят на х1

3. х1+х1000= новый х10

4. х1+х1000= новый х20

5. х1+х1000= новый х30

6. Оставить всё как есть, меня всё устраивает. 

Edited by desweapydw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, desweapydw said:

Надо создавать опрос:

1. х1 переводят на х1000

2. х1000 переводят на х1

3. х1+х1000= новый х10

4. х1+х1000= новый х20

5. х1+х1000= новый х30

6. Оставить всё как есть, меня всё устраивает. 

Никто не будет делать новый рейт - зачем им терять возможность открыть новый лоу рейт "без доната"?:)

И весь этот срач из-за какой-то игры???

10000000ны других игр, хобби, занятий и тд.

Неужели больше в жизни нечем заняться. Никто никого под дулом пистолета тут не держит.

Как то разочарован в людях.

45 minutes ago, degvins05 said:

И весь этот срач из-за какой-то игры???

10000000ны других игр, хобби, занятий и тд.

Неужели больше в жизни нечем заняться. Никто никого под дулом пистолета тут не держит.

Как то разочарован в людях.

out of topic. Sharing opinions have nothing to do. If you dont like the game play tetris,pacman,fifa or dont play any game at all do a hobby as u said but stop writing just to write... 

Edited by GATE13