Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
furkhan

EPICLORD X100 SCAMMER

Hello, sorry my bad english. EPICLORD scammed me knight blade. he say me f.o dancer blade = f.o knight blade +87 bon. He told me to give him the sword first, then he told me that he would create an encrypted sale and tell me the password. when he handed him the sword, erased the crypto sale. He put the sword on sale again from 480 bon. please help

this video; 

this sword; https://prnt.sc/v3534r

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=market&id=409436&serv=server1&cat=&scat=&sort=&class=all&filter=&p=1

@-Z-L-O- @BeL4eNaK

We are very sorry that you were so deceived.
We cannot interfere with this, since you yourself gave him your Sword.
You can't just give something to someone.
If you wanted to sell, then for this we have a market on the site.

If this Sword is yours, then you can make a refund through the admins for a certain amount in the form of Play Points.

like a joke ? You are defending the rights of the players very well (!). I don't want the sword back, I want the thief and rogue player like the epiclord banned

1 dakika önce, -ZLO- dedi ki:

Abi Türkce yaza bilirsin. Yardımcı olurum. 

kardesim, böyle ismi olur. önce knightbladeyi ver sonra siteden al dedi. verdim sitesi dekiyi hemen kaldırmış. yardımcı ol bana ya 

2 минуты назад, furkhan сказал:

like a joke ? You are defending the rights of the players very well (!). I don't want the sword back, I want the thief and rogue player like the epiclord banned

I understand you. But we did not participate in this and we do not have a rule for such situations.
It would be possible to punish if you had an agreement on the forum.

such events offend the players from the game. ok today he defrauded me, but what is he not going to cheat tomorrow? He is currently trading intensely, trading. tomorrow when he cheats someone like me. There is a web market on the server and you will say that we cannot interfere with them.

the rules have to be expanded, in situations like this, the players are offended by the server, and your explanation will give them power and they will like it. Even if you don't return the sword, serial ban players of this type, please.

1 минуту назад, furkhan сказал:

kardesim, böyle ismi olur. önce knightbladeyi ver sonra siteden al dedi. verdim sitesi dekiyi hemen kaldırmış. yardımcı ol bana ya 

Anlıyorum. fakat sen ona oylesine onu vermemeliydin. Biizm serverde kanun yox bu olaylar için. Biz onu bana atamayız seni ve ya başkasını aldattığı için. 

If you robbed the bank and the security cameras didn't film it. Does it mean that there was no theft?

Abim böyle olmaz ki, 
Kendi malını birine vermişsin. o da seni aldatmış. Biz karışamayız böyle şeylere. eyer Sizin aranızda bir anlaşma olsaydı forum üzerinden ve seni aldatmış olsaydı. o zaman evet anlaşmayı yerine yetirmediği için onu bana ata bilirdik. Fakat oyunda böyle bir şey olmuş anlaşma olmadan. 

anlaşmayı oyun üzerinde yazılı sağladık videosunu çektim, şimdi bu adam bunları okuyup hosuna gidiyor. yazık gunah değil mi ? forumda anlasılmadı diye biri hırsızlık yaptığı zaman hırsızlık olmuyor mu :S 

There is a theft, he took the sword and removed the trade. You can more or less guess what was done. I'm not lying or slandering here. Whatever the case is, I told you, you also empathize, please.

7 минут назад, furkhan сказал:

anlaşmayı oyun üzerinde yazılı sağladık videosunu çektim, şimdi bu adam bunları okuyup hosuna gidiyor. yazık gunah değil mi ? forumda anlasılmadı diye biri hırsızlık yaptığı zaman hırsızlık olmuyor mu :S 

Oyun dahili anlaşmalara biz karışamayız. Biz yalnız forum üzerinden olan anlaşmalara müdahile ede biliyoruz. 
Video ve başka melumatlar yardımcı olmayacak. 
Oyunda doğrusu tanımadığın insanlara hiç bir şeyini vermemni tavsiye ede bilerim. 
Ban vermemiz mümkün değil. 

Özür dileriz. 

Like a joke, then let the epiclord keep scamming someone. understood

I'm sure the epiclord follows this topic with pleasure, he likes it. will continue to defraud other players tomorrow. You cannot ban him because the forum is not spoken. However, how true this situation is is controversial.Not being banned just because the forum is not discussed, although it is video evidence .. pretty tragicomic

It is ridiculous not to be banned because it was not spoken in the forum