Load More
annguyen1

Changing the time events

3 hours ago, thangcuay said:

thats the way admin keep the items valuable 

Do admin attract players ? no player .how to keep valuables

On 11/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, Artemy Shan said:

We will think about your request.

Amount of players form CIS and etc % much more than VN and other. So it would be bad idea to move events time. Totally disagree.

Some CIS players are also have different time zone and they wake up for Castle Siege, KCore and etc.

If you move time for VN and etc - it would be uncomfortable for some CIS players and etc.

2 часа назад, angeloffok сказал:

If you move time for VN and etc - it would be uncomfortable for some CIS players and etc.

I completely agree

10 minutes ago, Aliancer said:
I completely agree

I think move back 1hour should be fine, kcore, asteroth at 19:00 and CS at 18:00 is literally a switch with Destiny server

On 11/10/2020 at 10:03 PM, angeloffok said:

Amount of players form CIS and etc % much more than VN and other. So it would be bad idea to move events time. Totally disagree.

Some CIS players are also have different time zone and they wake up for Castle Siege, KCore and etc.

I am not saying that we have to change to Vietnam time zone or any other country time zones because it sound doesn't fair like you said, but we can make the time events earlier maybe 2-3 hours for the inconvenience for everyone.  Mu Bless is the best server I've played and just wanna provide my own opinion to make it even better, so there's no argument.