Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
lts_of_pow

Buying Res for HERO ?

I played since the server started , I've spent 200+ hours and 200 euro to have fun on the server and enjoy playing first time in BLESS servers , but today I am considering to give away my acc , because for 1 night or less than 24 hours , nickname hero Deluxe has gotten 50+ res on top , it is impossible to have so many res on your hero for this amount of time which means he got some help from admins so therefore the entire entertainment and competitive mood is gone ,  for me this kills all the Value in the game and make the BLESS server from TOP to LOW in my opinion.

Some people are hopeless... his char named Deluxe had 30rr, than he bought char Cyanide with 80rr and renamed it to -Deluxe-

dude you better giveaway your char Now, bcuz bless server has more surprises for you In future ...

I guess is pay2WIN , that should be written on their Launcher before we start the game . ? pepegaLOW server 

As was said before - I bought char with nickname Cyanide, which one had 80 resets at the moment. As soon as I got him on my acc I changed his nickname to -Deluxe-.
image.png.d09bf52582645d2f1f97ad4e1763090a.png

My character Deluxe had near 27 resets and was sold and renamed by buyer to KILLER666: https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=KILLER666&serv=server3

By the way I started to play after 30 minutes from the start of Empire server,  Im not that good in making resets and thats the reason why I had so low count of resets on my char.
Buying character is the same as buying items on market. If you dont think the same then you can not buy any items from market, right? Dont cry if you cant buy character.

Edited by -Deluxe-

7 minutes ago, lts_of_pow said:

I guess is pay2WIN , that should be written on their Launcher before we start the game . ? pepegaLOW server 

Buy other char is pay 2 win ? Pussy