Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Siege time - King

I disagree, over 60% of the votes of 18h server time. why do we have to change it into 19h? just follow the votes cause it describe the time that most of players want to go. This make everything really inconvenience. 

2 minutes ago, xeliezerx said:

hahaha WTF and the poll votes? this looks like the electoral elections of my country Venezuela, full legit my friend!!!! what a joke...

so if you really think its a joke, why adm have to open the poll votes for survey? 

5 minutes ago, annguyen1 said:

so if you really think its a joke, why adm have to open the poll votes for survey? 

for sure my reply is going to Admin, he modified the poll votes result or has directly done what he wanted... 

It occurred that too many servers already have siege at 18:00 - Empire, Master, Destiny. And a lot of people are playing on more than one server and want to participate in sieges on both servers. So 19:00 time has been chosen as a better alternative. Also we are planning to make all sieges last for only one hour, so i will end the same as a 2h siege that would've been started at 18:00.

• Haha 1