Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BadBunny

Questions For Administration

So Hello, Everyone who speaks in English. 

For a past few days I have heard rumors, seen some information about bug abuse, paying for items in real money and toxicity towards other people and communities/guilds. 

Before I come to conclusions on my own, I would like to ask Administration team can they provide information, about what happened? How the situation will be resolved and what punishment involved persons are facing? What will be changed to prevent the same situation in future? 

There is a lot misinformation in Russian forums, but at least its something. As there was added 3 new languages from countries where people understand English more than Russian, in general, maybe it is time to inform this part of community too? Google translator is magical tool but it can`t translate everything perfectly. 

• Like 1

Nothing special , some players get ban some buy unban ? some players just copy items sold for real money everyone happy ?

• Like 1

In short:

One player found and exploit that allowed him to duplicate Chaos Castle boxes. So he got the ingredients to make wings. Those wings he sold to other players for real money. 

All the wings and Fenrirs that were created from the duplicated boxes were deleted from the server. The bug that he used was fixed (it's no longer possible to use one box several times). All accounts that participated in duplicated where permabanned. Players that bought wings for real money were also punished (buying anything for real money is forbidden on our server).  

Full version is russian: 

1 hour ago, velns1 said:

Nothing special , some players get ban some buy unban ? some players just copy items sold for real money everyone happy ?

TRUE