Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
asdasd37

Chat report

Hello, as an answer to this topic: https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?/topic/58342-empirevecinu42/

He sweared me non-stop, check his logs please. He said like 100 bad things and he just posted my 1 swear? he was way more toxic about this, also, how long is the chat block effective?

I would really appreciate to check his logs because he sweared about my mother and was very toxic in general.

I understand that i shouldn't have replied to his hate and i should have been the one who reported and i accept my punishment, however, what i dont find fair is that he is the one who started swearing (ALOT OF SWEARING) and he is not punished. I snapped out and called him a b**** when he swore my mother who is currently ill with breast cancer and we are all having a hard time. I came to MU to relax and forget about the daily worries and this guy really triggered me. 

Edited by asdasd37
added more info

Yup, I was there and I see that mad guy how just sweared Vecinu, I Don t stay there for a long time but I think is not fair to banned a player for a not completed chat screen shot, maybe the situation is presented from the wrong angle ?