Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
pumba77

Endless Tower, drop

Hi,
what is the point of change in boss drop at ET in Master X1? I heard it's because of problems on another server about nonballanced drop for some part of people who use many characters. But we have no such problems on Master and im pretty sure more servers can have simmilar situation. It's not reasonable at all to make such difference for all. Other servers than King ( there is problem?) are victims of this change. It is next step for more monopoly of strongest guild / castle owners, regular players dont have access to BA bosses or CS, have no chance to get some usefull items. Imagine how it is to be regular player on master x1, more than half year BA+CS+KA owned by 1 guild, last month also second guild, but its still like small part of players. Regular people just lost ET, so they have no way to get stronger, it's 100% monopoly now for small group. And boxes for points?  1500 for violet? its like 2-3 days to make 1 violet, come on... it doesn't work. Please think about some changes which are for medium strength players, to let them find some decent drop on their own.

• Like 2

All they are trying to do is keep the prices high. Everything that had value and was +- easily to be obtained now is ruined. As you can see too many people leaving the servers, money has stopped flowing so regularly. ?

Pirces have been increased because players were very vocal about how ETE is to much of a freebie and gives to much vaulable prizes. All of our servers share same drop rates and prices. Also it was the first time we've changed the prices since reward system has been implemented. 

Price of Violet Mistery box has been inreased from 1000 to 1500, because it was 10x time more popular reward than any other type of ET reward, thus it was too cheap in compraresent to othe rewards.

Condor price has been increased from 32000 to 64000 cause it was obviosly much more valuable than 2x Green Mistery Box.

Overall i like the prices how they are now in relation to each other. Condor = 4x Green Mistery Box,  4x Violestery Boxes = 3x Mistery Boxes.

Also there is a new Endless Tower Level that would help players in the long run to get more points. Probably we could increase the amount of Stat Points that people get for each level.

You not only changed condor price 2x but also implimented a system where you have to buy all other rewards first, making it cost around 100k ET points... It seems logical for people who play only mu and dont have a real life work. While people like me, who play only on casual level, cant possibly achieve that many points. Before you could get flame of condor if you went to ET every day for 1 month and was able to get to 200+wave. Now its atleast 3 months + the days you couldnt play....

I think problem on violet boxes is that they come after Zaikan. A medium strength user will never see Zaikan if he is solo. Maybe instead of dropping boxes from Zaikan start dropping them from Hydra boss.

Hi guys.

I know ppl who are making plans to kill Hydra with their ET groups and not daring to wish more.

Only 20+ loners could kill Zaikan solo.

I'd propose to start dropping the Violets starting from the Metal Balrog, keeping in mind that 50kk + repair for each person in the group is not a small amount of zen. 

It might make sense to re-address the price of ET tickets: 500kk+repair per day is pretty sensible (if I pilot 5 windows).

By the way, if we imagine that 1 player reaches wave 200, he receives ~700 points per day spending 1h and ~140+kk(tickets + repair).

+- 100k points is what I need to spend if I want the Condor.

100000/700 = 142 days(=142 hours in the ET itself + preparations) * 140kk zen = 20kkk zen 

1kkk zen = 13 bons, let's say

Thus, if I want go grab that condor which costs ~80 clean, I will have to spend 142 hours in ET + zen equal to 260 bons - fee?

Of course it will become less horrible with ET lvl when a person kills Phoenix etc, but that ranging remains pretty odd for me.

Thanks to everyone who could read that till the end ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, oneiros said:

Hi guys.

I know ppl who are making plans to kill Hydra with their ET groups and not daring to wish more.

Only 20+ loners could kill Zaikan solo.

I'd propose to start dropping the Violets starting from the Metal Balrog, keeping in mind that 50kk + repair for each person in the group is not a small amount of zen. 

It might make sense to re-address the price of ET tickets: 500kk+repair per day is pretty sensible (if I pilot 5 windows).

By the way, if we imagine that 1 player reaches wave 200, he receives ~700 points per day spending 1h and ~140+kk(tickets + repair).

+- 100k points is what I need to spend if I want the Condor.

100000/700 = 142 days(=142 hours in the ET itself + preparations) * 140kk zen = 20kkk zen 

1kkk zen = 13 bons, let's say

Thus, if I want go grab that condor which costs ~80 clean, I will have to spend 142 hours in ET + zen equal to 260 bons - fee?

Of course it will become less horrible with ET lvl when a person kills Phoenix etc, but that ranging remains pretty odd for me.

Thanks to everyone who could read that till the end ?

Because of that reason i have stopped going to ET all together, i see that mostly nobody is looking for people to go to ET either,  only like 1 time every 2 days. Which means that the only one going are the farmers and people who have 5 char pt. Whats the points of it if most people see no sense of going to it? With all those ''updates'' you have ruined the only fun thing to do besides PvP...

Cursed King                    Navy Candy Box
Golden Titan                    Navy Candy Box
Death King                    Orange Candy Box
Metal Balrog               Orange Candy Box     
Spirit Sorcerer          Violet Mistery Box      
Hydra                       Violet Mistery Box

We can make Violet Box starting to staring from Spirit Sorcerer.

Also, I see that the majority of people don't like the system when prizes are unlocked gradually. You think it would be better to be able to buy Condor without having do buy everything else before?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Cursed King                    Navy Candy Box
Golden Titan                    Navy Candy Box
Death King                    Orange Candy Box
Metal Balrog               Orange Candy Box     
Spirit Sorcerer          Violet Mistery Box      
Hydra                       Violet Mistery Box

We can make Violet Box starting to staring from Spirit Sorcerer.

Also, I see that the majority of people don't like the system when prizes are unlocked gradually. You think it would be better to be able to buy Condor without having do buy everything else before?

Daayum you have ruined the ET drops, didnt knew it was that bad.... Candy boxes are mostly useless as the drop from them is ridiculous.

If you took out the gradual unlock of the condor, it might help ET situation a little bit, but still the lack of people now makes it impossible to get anything done. As going solo wont even get you a single violet box...

TY Belka,

That would be a significant improvement - to remove the prerequisites to buy higher items.

BTW is it possible to make the price for the ET tickets lower? Or avoid repairing items after ET?

В соло не все гидру могут пройти даже, а делить на 5 чел нечего, ечли движом идти. Я пробежавшись по фортункам за 5 минут выбью равносильный дроп)

Imagine I was able to kill Hydra boss and get 6 violet from bosses +1 after death. Now I lost possibility to any valuable prize, also I have 11 level of ET but it didn't help me to reach next boss. So it's not ballance at all. To be honest I see no point to go inside this event now, if for 1 violet I need spend 2 hours inside.
I can agree than first 2 bosses were free boxes, problems arrived at Death King - at least for new player.
Also this complaining people which you mentioned were on another server, any chance to make it in different way on 'old' servers? Masterx1, propably also Destiny. People who are strongest here also used this way to build their sets.

Pumba, how do u think, adding stats for ET levels as Belka proposed could make players live better?

Playing ETs every day and receiving more stats should possibly help u to pass that damned Hydra boss ?)

10 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Хотя бы сделайте это. Так хоть какие-то люди начнут ходить в ет

Из-за рабочих смен трудно найти себе пачку для ет. Хотелось бы и дальше иметь возможность посещать этот ивент в соло режиме. 

8 hours ago, oneiros said:

Pumba, how do u think, adding stats for ET levels as Belka proposed could make players live better?

Playing ETs every day and receiving more stats should possibly help u to pass that damned Hydra boss ?)

More stats per level? Possible it can work, of course depends how many stats added. For now these levels help me save few minutes but I don't reach more bosses. It can be some middle solution to make less prizes on first waves/bosses but to help players  go 2-3 bosses higher. So some power would be needed to make nice scores and new players can't drop boxes easily. At same time people who play some months (200+ quests) and are more powerfull won't be a victims. Sounds reasonable to me. Points can be also based on resets if someone want to  avoid  new players massive box drop.