Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
asdasd37

Unban request

1. your forum nickname. asdasd37 (vecinu, fasola)
2. nickname of the moderator, which punished you. i do not know which moderator applied the sanction
3. for what reason you were punished? buying a character
4. why, in your oppinion punishment is unfair? i believe the punishment was fair, although, in this case i am not a buyer because i haven't paid anything to the seller, he first sold me the character on market for 12 bon then i decided not to pay him. does this still make me a buyer in this case? all the transactions were made on the website market and no real money have been traded. in my opinion, it's his fault for trying to sell characters for real money and nobody should be held responsible if he gets scammed, which should be a lesson for all item sellers on the server. i only paid 12 bon for it so technically, it is mine now and no rules have been broken on my end since i haven't paid him anything in real life, just bought on the market.

first of all, i want to wish everyone a happy new year and happy holidays. 

i would really appreciate an unban on my account because i have learned my lesson and sincerely wish to play on this server because i have several real life friends who gathered here, i love Bless Universe and i really like this server.

new year, new me! so, i promise to behave accordingly to the rules and and never break any rule again! 

as a final say, i beg you from all my heart to give me a one and only chance to prove that i am a good guy, loyal player and that i have learned my lesson.

have a wonderful time ahead!

with respect, vecinu/fasola. (empire)

Edited by asdasd37
Corrected grammar mistake