Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
psych0pat

8 newbie questions

Hello.
It´s been ~15 years since i last played MU, thought to check it out again, just for fun..
I got a couple of questions about this server (x500 Empire):
1) Where to get DS tickets ? Not sold in shops and we need to create it from scratch ?  If so, then i havent seen a single key nor eye drop yet..really hard ?
2) Exactly same question about CC
3) Exactly same question about BC
3) Wings need to be created from scratch as well ?
4) Why is everybody selling items for ZEN ? Why is ZEN needed in this server ?
5) Whats the best way to get yewels here ? It´s quite hard to obtain them in here ? Upgrading excellent items to +13 is one in a million chance ?
6) Is there any monster spawn hot spots ? What´s the best way for a 0 res newbie BK to level up here ?
7) Where and how to get Kundun tickets ?
8 ) How does the reset system work ? On what lvl can i reset and after i do, do i keep all my stats ?

That´s it for now, thank you ?

Edited by psych0pat
  • Like 1

1. DS key/Eye/Scrolls/Bones are available on shop 1-5 only

2. What cc you mean? Chaos Castle?

3. Yes, you need to create wings from scratch.

4. You need zen to reset thats why a lot of people need zen.

5. Farm fortune pouches/White Rabbits/Golden Budge Dragon(Zen)/Blood Castle drops jewels 

6. There's a lot of space or go party up with other 5 party with different classes = high exp

7. Kundun Tickets? Kalima? It depends what ticket are you looking for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7?

• Like 1

Oh, okay.
Where exactly can i get those devil eyes and keys ? Cand find that shop anywhere.

Also,  to create wings, i also need to create chaos weapon ? No chaos weapons in shops ?

1- To get DS & BC tickets, you can buy them on "in-game shop" pressing 'X', you pay with cash points. Or you can get the eye & key through monster drop.

2- You buy the CC Armor in Devias

4- You need zen to use Chaos Machine too, it's expensive

5- Upgrading to +13 depends on luck items (With luck: +10, +11= 75%, +12, +13 = 70%, if i'm not wrong)

7- You can buy Kalima tickets on in-game shop, or get the pieces through monster drop.

8- This may help you: https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?/topic/57611-server-settings-empire-x500/

9- Chaos Waepons are create from scratch

These links could be useful to you: https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?/topic/52475-chaos-machine-upgrade-items-and-wings-creation/

https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?/topic/55173-drop-info-bosses-events-and-other-new/

• Like 2

i'm newbie, I have another question. How to find skill for Dark Knight class ? In lorencia jusst have 2 skills, how to find more ?

"8 ) How does the reset system work ? On what lvl can i reset and after i do, do i keep all my stats ? "

You can reset when you log in your account in the web site -> your characaters -> (you gotta have enough zen in the character) -> then you will be able to click "Reset" -> wait 30minutes-> click "Reset" again :D:D And that's it.