You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
moldpower

x500 / Erkils / 4.6

1. Мой ник: Awren
2. Игровой сервер: Empire
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.6
4. Ник нарушителя: (делаем ссылку на персонажа, как показано на примере) например:https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Erkils&serv=server3
5. Доказательство:Screen(01_02-16_36)-0000.jpg.15fa7c4130339a7c963a6e94c31810f0.jpg

Hello Senat representatives! This guy "Awren" killed me and called me white boy which by any means is racist. That was the reason I wrote in the chat - Why so racist? ... Of course, thsi is not seen on the print screen. He also flamed at me but none of that is shown on the image above. I'm writting this using english, because language  the screenshot is in english.

Couple of weeks ago I received chat ban for no reason as I was provocated and now I CAN'T JUST SIT DOWN QUIETLY as such nonsense is happening for no reason!

If you really think this "REC" without exploring the situation in full, I will stop donating and play somewhere else. As I always respect administration,  (just ask people around), but if I cant receive that simple respect towards me - the bless days for me will be done.By no means this is a treat, but simple ask for further investigation and that same rules apply to every player - no matter if it's russian or english speaking player. I won't be OK for receiving chat ban again for being simply provocated and receiving racist slang against me.

I hope you will investigate this further and if any questions arise, just let me know. I'm always here to help with your procedures.

Kind regards

Erkils.

Edited by agita07

7 minutes ago, whizer said:

Is it a joke?
"Go cry to mama" does not humiliate relatives at all.

Exactly. This is a second time people trying to get me reported for no reason.  Funniest part is that this guy was so racist towards me and OF COURSE this is not shown in the image...

Не пройду мимо. 
Такие все англичане, в правилах есть пункт про любое упоминание родителей в диалогах. Упомянул? Да. Бан.

А насчет я такой белый и пушистый, я был с ними на этом БЦ. Эркилис на афк загородил проход всем в бц, эльф его слил, дабы пройти. Логично? Логично.
Но Эркилис зашел в бц и начался 5минутный высер в адрес этого эльфа, типа ты "о**уел", тебе "женские пренадлежности" и т.п. на что эльф вначале адекватно пытался объяснить чего он его слил, потом сам начал ругаться. Потом в какой-то момент, я вообще не уловил почему, Эркилис начал писать невпопад про расизм, расизм. Ну и концовка на скрине)

Ату, Господа)

Edited by iskra
  • Like 1

52 минуты назад, iskra сказал:

Не пройду мимо. 
Такие все англичане, в правилах есть пункт про любое упоминание родителей в диалогах. Упомянул? Да. Бан.

А насчет я такой белый и пушистый, я был с ними на этом БЦ. Эркилис на афк загородил проход всем в бц, эльф его слил, дабы пройти. Логично? Логично.
Но Эркилис зашел в бц и начался 5минутный высер в адрес этого эльфа, типа ты "о**уел", тебе "женские пренадлежности" и т.п. на что эльф вначале адекватно пытался объяснить чего он его слил, потом сам начал ругаться. Потом в какой-то момент, я вообще не уловил почему, Эркилис начал писать невпопад про расизм, расизм. Ну и концовка на скрине)

Ату, Господа)

??

Ты вроде неплохой парень, извинись перед автором темы и возможно закроете тему, а то тут точно забанят на недельку.

1 час назад, ErkilsPuaro сказал:

Hello Senat representatives! This guy "Awren" killed me and called me white boy which by any means is racist. That was the reason I wrote in the chat - Why so racist? ... Of course, thsi is not seen on the print screen. He also flamed at me but none of that is shown on the image above. I'm writting this using english, because language  the screenshot is in english.

Couple of weeks ago I received chat ban for no reason as I was provocated and now I CAN'T JUST SIT DOWN QUIETLY as such nonsense is happening for no reason!

If you really think this "REC" without exploring the situation in full, I will stop donating and play somewhere else. As I always respect administration,  (just ask people around), but if I cant receive that simple respect towards me - the bless days for me will be done.By no means this is a treat, but simple ask for further investigation and that same rules apply to every player - no matter if it's russian or english speaking player. I won't be OK for receiving chat ban again for being simply provocated and receiving racist slang against me.

I hope you will investigate this further and if any questions arise, just let me know. I'm always here to help with your procedures.

Kind regards

Erkils.

where its the scrren when i said white boy ? i dont write white or black , i write stupit boy, dont lie... if you want , you my ask all logs of my&you chats , and we will see . From admins.

55 minutes ago, iskra said:

Не пройду мимо. 

Ату, Господа)

He call me "sick white boy" which by any means is racism. I accidentally blocked the passage due to call on the door which I had to answer as it was a delivery. I apologized to him for blocking the bridge and then he was racist towards me. Don't try to turn the table now as you are obviously sent by the topic author.. Aren't you? He was racist to me and there is no excuse!!! He is trying to report me for using word "moma" which is not mum/mummy/ mother so why do you even report this? I ask that question to myself as well? he should be banned for racism and this topic should be closed until further investigation by our administration. 

1 minute ago, Dimania__ said:

Ты вроде неплохой парень, извинись перед автором темы и возможно закроете тему, а то тут точно забанят на недельку.

Thank you! You are a good guy too - you know this ? I already have apologized to the guy for using that word, but no response... Also, I am waiting his apology for calling me sick white boy....

Только что, ErkilsPuaro сказал:

Thank you! You are a good guy too - you know this ? I already have apologized to the guy for using that word, but no response... Also, I am waiting his apology for calling me sick white boy....

where you apologized? i dont seeit....

Edited by moldpower

4 minutes ago, moldpower said:

where its the scrren when i said white boy ? i dont write white or black , i write stupit boy, dont lie... if you want , you my ask all logs of my&you chats , and we will see . From admins.

I don't take screenshots of every single move I make in the game. That's a little bit outrageous isn't it? Enjoy the game and be respectful to others! Many thanks.

Edited by ErkilsPuaro

Just now, moldpower said:

where you apologized? i dont seet...

In-game, around mid-to late afternoon! However, I can also do it here - sorry to block you on the bridge and using word "moma". I was NOT my intentions to be disrespectful towards anyone. I was just defending myself. Have a lovely evening. 

And how about your apology? ? 

4 минуты назад, ErkilsPuaro сказал:

In-game, around mid-to late afternoon! However, I can also do it here - sorry to block you on the bridge and using word "moma". I was NOT my intentions to be disrespectful towards anyone. I was just defending myself. Have a lovely evening. 

i dont see it , anower lie... anyway, next time , choise you words.
my apology for that? for kiling you , or for you lie ?

Edited by moldpower

6 минут назад, ErkilsPuaro сказал:

me to dont make screen, whe sombody insult me or etc... but mome its my mom.....

its  take time to see ho its write the tru , i said may words, if you dont want whis true , you write to admin to get all chat me&you... END.

7 minutes ago, moldpower said:

i dont see it , anower lie... anyway, next time , choise you words.
my apology for that? for kiling you , or for you lie ?

Apologized to you again. Please read it carefully.

Let me be clear one more time - "moma" is not mom/mother/mummy... It's just not!

P.S. I just won't sit still when somebody accuse me of something that was not my intentions. And on top of that, I was a victim of racism ?

Edited by ErkilsPuaro

12 минут назад, ErkilsPuaro сказал:

Let me be clear one more time - "moma" is not mom/mother/mummy... It's just not!

what its *moma* , in your argentian language?

попытки галимого спрыга, будь уже мужиком и достойно в бане посиди, а не разводи эту хероту.
Ничего ты не извинялся за блок моста, а кричал типа "мне похер, что я там что-то заблокировал, буду тебя чпокать эльф". И я не помню, чтобы он тебя чем-то расистским обзывал, но помню твой ряд постов типа Rasizm на каждый пост эльфа, может ты что не так прочитал или я не увидел. Но скорее всего там ничего и не было расистского.  Надо было делать скрин и банить эльфа самому, раз там так жёстко было)

• Like 1