Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
moldpower

x500 / Erkils / 4.6

56 minutes ago, moldpower said:

what its *moma* , in your argentian language?

What do you mean - argentinian language?? Why you are so offensive??? For the record I am from Latvia not Argentina!

34 minutes ago, iskra said:

попытки галимого спрыга, будь уже мужиком и достойно в бане посиди, а не разводи эту хероту.
Ничего ты не извинялся за блок моста, а кричал типа "мне похер, что я там что-то заблокировал, буду тебя чпокать эльф". И я не помню, чтобы он тебя чем-то расистским обзывал, но помню твой ряд постов типа Rasizm на каждый пост эльфа, может ты что не так прочитал или я не увидел. Но скорее всего там ничего и не было расистского.  Надо было делать скрин и банить эльфа самому, раз там так жёстко было)

I apologized. I never said - damn I will block this for a purpose of doing so. I simply walked away. He was mean to me and I used a wrong word which I apologized for. He never apologized to me. That is sad. I agree, next time I will make loads of screen and will report everyone too! What a waste of time!! 

P.S. Admins should investigate this racism and thats all. Please don't try to turn the tables now just to fakely report me. I apologized for I did. Now waiting the other guy.

Edited by ErkilsPuaro

7 минут назад, ErkilsPuaro сказал:

What do you mean - argentinian language?? Why you are so offensive??? For the record I am from Latvia not Argentina!

you said your word its argentina....omg
so much lie...dude... its time to stop.. 
Next time thing what you want to say...
anyway 3 days for chat block , its better the 1 week game... lucky
next time rember whis, block.

Edited by moldpower