Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
aldus

Losing all my stats after each reset

Hello,

whenever I reset a character all my stats reset to that of a level 1 character, ie. stat points do not carry after each character reset thus making the reset pointless. It's like I'm starting all over again.

On my character sheet I can see the number of resets but I do not get the stats I had before the reset. All I get are free stat points like I made a whole new character (eg. 2600 for an MG)

Am I missing something ? I followed the character reset service from the webpage.

Thank you for your time, much appreciated !

Each reset you become stronger with 600 stats.

In the beginning you have some extra points as a beginner gift, they will disappear after few resets.

So everything is correct here.

When you start the game, you get 2000 additional stats, that are reduced by 200 every time you make a reset (you will have 1800 on 1 reset, 1600 on second and so on). And when you reach reset 10, they will be gone completely. You also gain 400 permanent points when you make a reset (for MG)

OK, thank you both for the replies (Ivan your explanation was on point). I thought I was supposed to retain my allocated stat points but this way seems more balanced. Consider this topic closed.