Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
qlime

White Wizard spawn.

Hello everyone! Im new player in Bless Universe. I am trying to find some White Wizards for a bunch of days, and it seems impossible. 

Its like when there is an announcement ingame that they are arrived , they are killed in several seconds - so i quess there are fixed spawns of them, and i dont think that its normal.

Why there was such a decission to do that ? Literally who know all spawn spots and have enough characters - have all the chances to get them.

Is it possible to make random spawn in each city? Like not 2-5 fixed spawn places with 100%chance that they will appear on some of them, but really random places - so they can appear anywhere on the map.

Best regards.

• Like 1

When enough top people will finish achievment, they will change it to all random spawns like with red dragons.  ^^^^

4 hours ago, Sense said:

When enough top people will finish achievment, they will change it to all random spawns like with red dragons.  ^^^^

Does it make any sence ? ?
btw - with killing red dragons - i have no problems ?

3 hours ago, qlime said:

Does it make any sence ? ?
btw - with killing red dragons - i have no problems ?

Most of the updates dont make sense ^^^

Nobody has problems with them, but a while back they spawned like wizards, in specific places.

2 hours ago, iwanther17 said:

Who told you that it's a fixed spot? White wizard is random spot the only fixed spot is the blessed arena spot.

If there was a random spawn spot - all of them would not be killed in 5 seconds after respawn.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:24 AM, qlime said:

If there was a random spawn spot - all of them would not be killed in 5 seconds after respawn.

Well it is a random spot, maybe a lot of people are hunting it before it respawn, i know its random because i’ve been playing this server for months the only fixed spot is bless arena, you can ask gm/admin for confirmation. ☺️

They are not 100% random and 100% fixed. There are multiple spots in each map +- where it can spawn, some people just know where they spawn the most.

embarrassing that you don't want to help the newbies players even on forum. Pm me in game: Mniszka nick, i will tell u where ww respown, its easy to kill 5-7 per day. 

7 hours ago, Sense said:

They are not 100% random and 100% fixed. There are multiple spots in each map +- where it can spawn, some people just know where they spawn the most.

Yes that what i mean, there are some places with 100% spawns, its like place A, B, C, D and E, and when Wizards spawn - they will spawn on one of the spots with 100% chance.

21 hours ago, iwanther17 said:

Well it is a random spot, maybe a lot of people are hunting it before it respawn, i know its random because i’ve been playing this server for months the only fixed spot is bless arena, you can ask gm/admin for confirmation. ☺️

I guess we are playing on differend servers , or even differend games... 

39 minutes ago, kiffdaniel said:

embarrassing that you don't want to help the newbies players even on forum. Pm me in game: Mniszka nick, i will tell u where ww respown, its easy to kill 5-7 per day. 

Thank you very much !

22 hours ago, mammus said:

Here, made it by my self, so all spots are more or less accurate ?1408395779_noriaww.png.eb72a71bfb0268848cf386d4f3bf8708.png907031499_lorenciaWW.png.f97a0e6a84d14668a143101f8b484ade.png1588419829_deviasww.png.d6f93c03f893da80d5a98f640d0d00fe.png

You're the best ! Thanks.

Edited by qlime

On 1/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, iwanther17 said:

Who told you that it's a fixed spot? White wizard is random spot the only fixed spot is the blessed arena spot.

ThEy spawn only in fixed place , every map had 3-4 of them .