Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

Silent Grounds Entry

I'm in the King server.

I went to the Statue and paid 5 Cash Points. I got teleported and the NPC told me I need to pay a Jewel of Bless and I guess 100kk. After I clicked it, I lost the 100kk and the Jewel of Bless but I got teleported to Devias. How do I enter Silent Grounds?

Hi, the statue over there is in case u have PK status. When u get teleported in Silent Ground you have to pass through  the gate in front of you. You dont have a great vision over there but if u keep going straight u will come out at and the mobs will appear. Try to do some exploration around and u will understand how SG works. If you need further help pm me in game -AlexLion- and i can give u a tour for free xD. 

Good Luck

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:44 AM, -AlexLion- said:

Hi, the statue over there is in case u have PK status. When u get teleported in Silent Ground you have to pass through  the gate in front of you. You dont have a great vision over there but if u keep going straight u will come out at and the mobs will appear. Try to do some exploration around and u will understand how SG works. If you need further help pm me in game -AlexLion- and i can give u a tour for free xD. 

Good Luck

Thanks! After I read your messaged I realized the pathway is kinda hidden but I can passthrough the forest.