You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
salamanca-HAZE

masterx1 -Crazy- 4

1. My Nickname: AlakAzAM

2. Game Server: Master

3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.1

4. Nickname of offender: -Crazy- 4) https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-Crazy-&serv=server2
5)
https://ibb.co/PYXn9Jk

It is my first report so far after 1 year in this server, I am ok to listen at people flaming , its norm, however i dont think its norm for him to say this for my country. Many people know i`m coming from Greece so i know why he said it. 

Edited by GATE13
s

у меня в переводчике вот как написало, что тут расистского?
Чисто нытик, сами так могут обложить с ног до головы, и потом первые же бегут жаловаться!

image0.png

a whiner ? : DD

Ok so if it was the opposite here writing about his country that happens to be same with yours that it suck it would be ok?

A whiner xD, you cant control your rage and you speak about my country.

4.1: Incitement of ethnic hatred between the players is forbidden.

Explain me what has my country to do with this? You know what word Incitement means? 

Edited by GATE13
s

1 час назад, daft22 сказал:

Чисто нытик, сами так могут обложить с ног до головы, и потом первые же бегут жаловаться!

image0.png

морду бзавалил. Етот недоГМ посилает нах і расист. он не 1 раз ето делал я сам видел и не токо ему а и другим соклановцам

в моем переводчике вы просто тупой, мистер daft22, что вы не понимаете смысла того, что -Crazy- сказал xD
9 hours ago, daft22 said:

image0.png

Добрый день! вся наша гильдия знает что много игроков из вашей гильдии греки, мы вас так и называем между собой. А что касается моего выражения, так это как в любом спорте, если кто-то реально отстой так что не сказать этого? например сегодняшнее утро показало что Ирландия отстой(бой Порье и Конора). Сам к грекам отношусь нормально, есть друзья в Салониках, у которых правда давно не был)

а вообще как-то интересно, этот дл стоял сбоку и получилось так, что видел только мои сообщения) а диалог велся с персонажем -Gavr-, который был настроен на такую перепалку и сыпал не слабые оскорбления)если есть возможность посмотрите в логах) но это в принципе не так важно) мне не 12 лет чтоб начинать какой-то конфликт, да еще и на почве расизма) и да, я знаю как пишет отстой и как пишется сосет) так что не надо вводить администрацию в заблуждение)

Edited by -MrCrazy-

29 minutes ago, -MrCrazy- said:

Good day! our whole guild knows that many players from your guild are Greeks, we call you that among ourselves. As for my expression, it's like in any sport, if someone really sucks so don't say it? for example this morning showed that Ireland sucks (Poirier and Conor fight). I myself am fine with the Greeks, there are friends in Thessaloniki who really haven't been for a long time)

but in general it is somehow interesting, this dl was on the side and it turned out that he saw only my messages) and the dialogue was conducted with the character -Gavr-, who was tuned in to such a skirmish and did not pour weak insults) if possible, look in the logs) but this, in principle, is not so important) I am not 12 years old to start some kind of conflict, and even on the basis of racism) and yes, I know how it sucks and how to write it sucks) so no need to mislead the administration)

4.1: Incitement of ethnic hatred between the players is forbidden.

You provoke by writing "Greece suck" does not matter if you are 12 or 17 years old , you are not polite. About -Gavr- etc i havent denied anything but you see i dont have small attitude like you to speak like that. So as I said you provoke a lot by writing this.

PS: Your comment about Ireland or China or Dubai is out of topic. So you fight with someone in the game he is winning you and you will tell him Ireland suck. You yourself are ok with Greeks? Ok come to Greece and tell to Greeks "Greece suck". For the last time you are not polite and you provoke by creating a bad atmosphere.

Edited by GATE13

не видел я того чтоб меня победили в игре, как раз-таки наоборот, поэтому и написал это) персонаж -Gavr- слишком много выделывался, а на деле отстой) за что я ему это и написал.

p.s. если сборная греции по футболу проиграет кому-то с разгромным счетом половина болельщиков скажет, что они отстой) так было и здесь)

20 minutes ago, -MrCrazy- said:

не видел я того чтоб меня победили в игре, как раз-таки наоборот, поэтому и написал это) персонаж -Gavr- слишком много выделывался, а на деле отстой) за что я ему это и написал.

p.s. если сборная греции по футболу проиграет кому-то с разгромным счетом половина болельщиков скажет, что они отстой) так было и здесь)

Our point is not if you were losing and actually you were losing, skyline was 1 and you 2... Anyway now you gonna speak in ru ? Will wait administration to check it. If i was playing -Gavr- or any other character  is not ur business plus i`m not refusing it. "Greece suck" is a comment that provokes and please stop trying to find pointless examples. There was no football match and you did not say Greece ftbl team suck.  You are not polite and very sneaky with what you write. 

Edited by GATE13

14 минут назад, GATE13 сказал:

Our point is not if you were losing and actually you were losing, skyline was 1 and you 2... Anyway now you gonna speak in ru ? Will wait administration to check it. If i was playing -Gavr- or any other character  is not ur business plus i`m not refusing it. "Greece suck" is a comment that provokes. 

так может ты зайдешь за своего перса и докажешь что ты не отстой???можно на бон, с удовольствием! конечно подождем администрацию)почему не скинул скрин с гавра?))))боишься что сам в бан пойдешь??знаю что греки очень даже справедливые и честные, ты точно грек?

не думал что ты такой нытик, сначала даже думал извинится) но сейчас пожалуй нет)?

Edited by -MrCrazy-

10 minutes ago, -MrCrazy- said:

so maybe you will go for your Persian and prove that you do not suck ??? you can go to Bon, with pleasure! of course we will wait for the administration) why didn't throw off the screen from gavre?)))) Are you afraid that you'll go to the ban yourself ?? I know that the Greeks are very fair and honest, are you really Greek?

Ban for what? Are you loco? ? I did not violence any rule 1 year in this server,  meanwhile you have been provoking very hard in that case. Anyway i will not discuss with someone who can speak basic english, is capable to write "Greece suck" but when he is at corner reported starts speaking in ru. Waiting administration ..

A real man and not a kid would ask apologize. I am not waiting your apologize and i dont need your apologize. You like to use the word "whiner" "cry" etc etc. Its norm, all kids like you who provoke by calling countries , when they realiaze their mistake they go at forums and cry by finding excuses to not ban them. Grow up my boy, life is not only thrashtalking behind a screen. 

Edited by GATE13

14 минут назад, GATE13 сказал:

вот только не надо рассказывать за нытье)я ни одной темы не сделал ни на тебя, когда ты был на Sunset, ни на MgJoe) ты несчастный балабол) вот что я могу о тебе сказать) докажи что ты не отстой, пошли в дуэль?

2 minutes ago, -MrCrazy- said:

just don’t tell me for whining) I didn’t do a single topic either on you when you were on Sunset, or on MgJoe) you are an unfortunate balabol) that's what I can tell you about you) prove that you don’t suck, go to a duel?

Why you cry?:) You are on topic about your report, you cant control your attitude/rage and you are asking for a duel.. You really are funny MrCrazy but beside funny , you have bad manners. You are whining here so hard trying to proof you were not wrong.. Grow up my boy, life is not only thrashtalking behind a screen. Stop provoking and next time control your rage and your words.