Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
brian1

Scammers

Hello guys, 

I just accidentally saw my friend got scammed while trying to trade items. 

There was a deal between 2 players ( let's assume A & B). So, A & B were trying to trade some items, but the items have yellow options, so A needed to put it on market and set password. Also B did the same. But they had not created any contractual/warranty deal topic on forums, only them 2. 
And then, A gave B the password and 10s later, the items are gone. But after that, B said he did NOT buy the items, and someone did. Just 2 mins later, the items are on the market again under another person name with a different price. So basically, the items were stolen from someone else who might LUCKILY try the correct password. But I will give you some more information, after half an hour, the lucky one put his char on market. And guess what, the items did not dissapear, it showed up on another player on the SAME GUILD with B.
Okay so the story might end here because this is some kind of system process, as the players put their items on market and it was bought by someone who might know the password. And it was the mistakes that come from the players who might be too innocent to notice.  But if this is not a normal deal like it should be, maybe the admins can help us to find out what exactly was happening at that moment. This is violating our environments, these players are destroying the game and should be permanently banned from our universe. 

So what are your thoughts on this guys? Will this case be executed Following "Rules 4.18: Malicious and sabotage of the interests of the server and its players 
                                                                                                                                           Explanation 2: You scam other players, make deals with them out of contractual and warranty deals legal field."
Because the Rules are all in English, the forums also in English and Russian. Not everyone can acknowledge/understand it, that's why this topic is created just to ask for your opinions. So our beloved friends, please help me to  this case. 
I cannot public the players information on this topic yet. Thanks !!!

Isnt there already a way to safely make deals on the forums?

And it just seems to me like Player A got tricked by Player B and he shudve just done a deal safely through the forums. In fact if this Player A wants to verify if he got tricked, just go to "Items Trading Logs" under market and go click on "sold items" , note down the serial number, then go to Ranking and search for the player who you think is equipping your item and see if the serial number matches..

I dont think you can get banned for being outplayed though... I mean seriously.. pick a better password next time atleast?

7 minutes ago, DocStrange said:

Isnt there already a way to safely make deals on the forums?

And it just seems to me like Player A got tricked by Player B and he shudve just done a deal safely through the forums. In fact if this Player A wants to verify if he got tricked, just go to "Items Trading Logs" under market and go click on "sold items" , note down the serial number, then go to Ranking and search for the player who you think is equipping your item and see if the serial number matches..

I dont think you can get banned for being outplayed though... I mean seriously.. pick a better password next time atleast?

Already found out who is having the items. Yet there is another problem because he might say that he bought them items on market. We just want to know if this one is a friend of B and they could've had some private talk on how to trick my friend or he truly bought it.

Ah i see, so basically, you cant link these two people together, thats a tough one.. 

i dont know the extent the admins could help you but i guess you should just take it as a lesson learnt on trusting players too much and next time just use the forums method of dealing with such items. I do hope you get back your items or some form of justice is rendered to ya, goodluck man ?

Edited by DocStrange

Where did you made a deal? Do you have any proofs of details of the deal? Screenshots of chat messages at least? He can be banned for one week if there will be any proofs of scam. But that is really all that can be done. Return is possible only for playpoints fee.

don't care if u get banned by stolen items dude, if u pay at price u got unbanned hahahaha money talks here boys!

WELCOME TO BLESS UNIVERSE! BEST RULES EVER!

GG

''Returns are possible only with PlayPoints fee''  A message that shortly explains how thing work in here! ^^^

9 hours ago, Sense said:

''Returns are possible only with PlayPoints fee''  A message that shortly explains how thing work in here! ^^^

Guys, if we will return all the stolen/promised items for free, with all the investigations, we will be doing only that the whole time. This is a gameplay moment and we specifically created forum deals to minimize risks. If a person doesn't want to follow our safe trades environment, the only possibility to get items back is PP. No need for such rude comments.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:21 PM, kiffdaniel said:

I'm sure it's someone from Empire guild. They steal just for fun, such a Russian style, who knows the history knows what it is.

Mate seriously, why so much hate??? Its a discrimination to say such a thing. You cant put all the people in the same basket. Better delete that comment because is totally inappropriate and this community doesnt support your beliefs. 

PS. i am not Russian!!