Load More
Sign in to follow this  
quyetxoan1

Account blocked

1. Your forum nickname: quyetxoan1

2. Nickname of moderator who punished you: Ivan Nebraska

3. For what reason you are fined: Real money trade

4. Why, your opposition penalty is unfair:

I am a new player. The first time I play games. Date I joined: 21:05, 25 November 2020. Up to now it has only been 65 days. I use foreign languages such as EN, RU, ES, LV, PH is not good and depend on "Translate by Google" to be able to communicate with you in the game. By December 8, 2020, the server updated to add the language of our country is VN, but the Rules system still uses the main language of RU, EN, so I do not fully understand the Rules of Bless Universe server. While participating in the game I communicate with other players and I use "Google Translate" to have suggestions about the words I subjectively use the suggestion that is not correct with what I want to say and leads to understanding. unexpected mistake.

I look forward to the forgiveness of Ivan Nebraska and the management of the Bless Universe server

We wish all the executives and players of Bless Universe server a new year health and happiness:

1. Your forum nickname: quyetxoan1

2. Moderator nickname you would like to thank: Ivan Nebraska

3. Grateful reason: I thank Ivan Nebraska for letting me realize a lack of action. I received a lesson and wanted to change myself.

If you forgive me I promise to sell the item with Play Points, as long as you find out I am a lie or the item is no longer in the Mountain character you can continue the punishment and block my IP.

Thanks very much.

As I already said, for such a shameless trade (on topic on forum and conversations in-game) unban is possible only for playpoints.