Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
KlausX500

Got Banned without any actual evidence

This is Klaus from Empire X500

Have you guys tried playing MG with ANC Sets like ever ?

Im using Gaion set mix Anubis  which give 15% Exellent dmg rate 25% Double damage rate 5% ignore rate + Wing+9 give 41% dmg with another 3% Ignore rate + Runeblade +9 with 10% Exellent dmg rate + 2% dmg + 40% damage when using 2 handed weapon from ANC Set activate + Using Satan +25% dmg + Ring Wizard + 10% physical dmg 

And you are Developer of this game and you cant even explain to me why im doing that much dmg to people ... how can i ?

For the record . Those video about me running away from BK in CC , why do you think that is ? I CANT NEVER kill BK with DD + Ref set and HP over 300K okay ?

I can only kill weak people with HP less than 60k and 90k SD which if you check the log that @BeL4eNaK  provide .

Those log from SRT8 you provides , all i see is he always fight against TOP Players of the server ( kAze , Fixed , Dimania , HUGE ... ) and you expect him to do much dmg as i do to weak people ?

Those people that i killed doesnt even use SD Potions. 

You better log in to my account " AGAIN " and see my damage for yourself.

And better release me soon , cause banning people without any prove or evidence is a really shitty move .
Thanks !

Edited by KlausX500

Klaus Rule 2.2 21:23 08.02.2021 21:23 10.03.2021

Dont worry u will be released after 1 month, so take a rest for a while, and dont use hack programms again!

3 hours ago, rufus7 said:

Klaus Rule 2.2 21:23 08.02.2021 21:23 10.03.2021

Dont worry u will be released after 1 month, so take a rest for a while, and dont use hack programms again!

You think Admin is always right ? If you dont know anything , just stfu