Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
robbybucks

Lag issue/Question

Hello,

Ive been trying to figure out why i keep lagging/getting disconnected so often lately. Over the last 9 months on and off it occasionally happens but more and more recently i keep having situations where it shows me still playing but the time has frozen on the game and nothing around me is moving. It usually takes about 3 minutes before it reconnects me but more or less just does the same thing over again. I have had 3 Chaos castles in a row where its fine going in and then it lags out and i end up in devias. In the pic i have here i cant even knock down the gate in 15 minutes because this is my screen the entire time, even after closing the game and reopening. First i assume maybe its my internet, but the internet runs perfectly fine in the background if i have something open, or sometimes i have another MU window open and that one doesn't lag out/freeze like the other one. Just wondering if it is like this for other people at times and if there's a way to potentially help fix this?

1538015331_2021-02-08(3).png.1f7282915de820cbf8aa44fdc56d1b8a.png

And i was going to make another topic as well but since i am here, I was wondering if there is any thoughts on making a white rabbits/KA more available for North American users? I do realize there was another KA added for example and it would be big to suggest even a 3rd, but being here 10-12 hours behind server time i find i only have 1 maybe 2 days a week to even do White rabbits/KA. The new morning KA time that was added is greatly appreciated to many users I'm sure, but for north American users it would be between 1:30-4:30 am depending on the day. I know people will say this server is more European based time zone and i understand that, but It is as great server to play on and I'm not sure what the userbase is for north American players but it would greatly help those players if so. This is merely just a suggestion and i understand if it is not possible but i figured i would ask anyways. Thank you

Hello. First, about this lag issue, could you please record a video of how it looks on your PC (this moment of freeze and when it unfreezes), for us to be more understandable?