Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
qlime

Got overdamaged by not so strong character

Can you check please Blood Castle 2, on second server at 21:25.

Character Aluf have overdamaged me on gates and statue with no chances.

I thought he wears some next level gear or something, and was refreshing his infos till i saw that hes location is Blood Castle, and he was wearing pretty sh*tty gear.

Can you tell me, how he got gates and statue against dark steel+13, Stryker +13+FO, Cape+13, Satan, Ring of wizard and Bless potion ?

VS

Edited by qlime

++++  ? what the hell ...   how its possible ?  no guild buff. 89  atcheevmnt.

Edited by papayko

Guys, we don't have logs on every single move of a character. And it requires several people to check the ones that we have. That is why we ask for at least some evidence of what happened, in your case, video, to start the investigation.

24 minutes ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

Guys, we don't have logs on every single move of a character. And it requires several people to check the ones that we have. That is why we ask for at least some evidence of what happened, in your case, video, to start the investigation.

So litteraly what you ask is, players should record their gameplay 24/7 ?

I have date, BC number, Time when this happened. Videos of characters profile on web (in case he will unequip something)

Sorry i am not paranoical on those things, i dont know who cheats who not, thatswhy i dont use recording at all.

The case is, i've spend my real money to be +/- strong enough , and guys outfit which is not a cent worth is more poverfull as i.

Thatswhy i ask you as a material sponsor to check - what was there wrong. Not much i am asking about, or ?

Edited by qlime