Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
singer

Banned??

Hi,

I would like to know why my account has been banned? I haven't played for nearly 2 weeks and today I went to log in from the website and I get a message that I've been banned.

Can you provide me with the reason why? ?

Char name: coolguy

Thanks in advance

Edit:

I saw the reason 

4.6. It is forbidden to humiliate and (or) offend relatives and family.Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violations.

Can you provide me with the screenshots where I have humiliated someone or his family?? :)))

Edited by singer

Conveniently he forgot to mention that before I called him "dumb mfker" for not returning the BC quest he called me "coolgay" for no reason.

Here's a screenshot.

Whatever, the ban is until today but its very unprofessional to ban someone without all the evidence. Especially for calling someone a dumb mfker. :))

Screen(02_05-11_47)-0001.jpg

10 minutes ago, singer said:

Conveniently he forgot to mention that before I called him "dumb mfker" for not returning the BC quest he called me "coolgay" for no reason.

Here's a screenshot.

Whatever, the ban is until today but its very unprofessional to ban someone without all the evidence. Especially for calling someone a dumb mfker. :))

Screen(02_05-11_47)-0001.jpg

If you would have published this screenshot to Prison section, instead of swearing in return, he would have got ban, not you. Now you know that you can report players.