Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Politico

Some suggestions for Bless Universe

hi, i've been playing in Bless Universe for almost 18 months and i must admit that this project is by far the best that i've seen (i play this game since 2006), the features and innovations are awesome, i love the experience. now i want to write some ideas with the intention to improve the gameplay experience.

1 - chaos castle: i've read that some players talk about limit the number of entry, because there are no chances against top players. i agree with it's almost impossible win cc for non-pro players. i don't know if it's possible but i think this could be a solution:

filter chaos castle levels by resets: i mean, instead of the traditional levels of entry and limit the number of attendances per day, assign the event level with the number of       reset of the player. here an example: there are 6 levels in cc, so we could divide by this way.

spoiler

chaos castle level    number of resets      (example for master server which is i play)

1                          0 - 1

2                          2 - 3 

3                          4 - 5

4                          6 - 7

5                          8 - 9

6                        10 - 11

this would make the things more fair and it won't be necessary limit entries. i think this could be done in ds and bc as well.

2 - about ds (key & eye) and bc (bone & scroll) drop: i think the drop of key & eye (+3, +4) and bone & scroll (+3, +4, +5) is unnecessary because players who go to those levels of those events already have the enough amount of zen to buy the pieces. removing those items from drop could increase the chances of getting off more zen or some valuable item.

3 - aida 2 & kanturu 3: maybe you could add the bloody and warriors mobs to these to increase the variety, and why not use them for new quests or replace some existing, maybe this could be done in the future on a new server, i think if you make changes in the current quest system could cause you problems.

4 - 4th level wings (this is just a caprice ?):  i think you could add more types of 4th level wings, there are nice designs in newer seasons.

p.s. i'm not an english speaker, if some idea isn't clear, please tell me to explain it better.

• Like 2