Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
qlime

Topic were closed without giving any clear answer.

Dear Administration, my question in that topic was :

"Can you tell me, how he got gates and statue against dark steel+13, Stryker +13+FO, Cape+13, Satan, Ring of wizard and Bless potion ?"

I did not even blamed, or starting charge against -Aluf- that he used some sorft of soft. Thatswhy im not okay with that answer, that BeL4eNaK gave me.

I still dont understand why i am wasting my real money on items in P2W game, when some guy with non tier items is overdamaging me.

Want to hear clear answer this time. Thank you.

p.s. He did not "body blocked" me.

We have no evidence in anti-cheat logs that this char uses any programs. One instance of destroying the gates doesn't prove anything. If there will be multiple complaints from different players - we can take proceed with further investigation with researching PvP logs, etc.

39 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

We have no evidence in anti-cheat logs that this char uses any programs. One instance of destroying the gates doesn't prove anything. If there will be multiple complaints from different players - we can take proceed with further investigation with researching PvP logs, etc.

So what you want to say right now is - non-tier player can overdamage top-geared player sometimes ?

Dont understand me wrong, from my side this is madness...