You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
wayner

king / testgame / 4.6 + 4.2

1. Мой ник: cospri
2. Игровой сервер: king
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.6, 4.2
4. Ник нарушителя: (делаем ссылку на персонажа, как показано на примере) например: https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=TestGame&serv=server1
5. Доказательство: 

Spoiler

Screen(04_06-01_48)-0005.jpg.6b03750f1bafcc8bf63509561782e4af.jpg

Spoiler

Screen(04_06-02_03)-0006.jpg.fa04f84e9395d568354c265bf66faeba.jpg

Spoiler

Screen(04_06-00_20)-0001.jpg.13c02a5840997e315503bee7851654f4.jpg

Spoiler

Screen(04_06-00_24)-0002.jpg.4bf15124694c05f7775a2dc313409b22.jpg

told you guys its not me wth

oh wait..

?

<c> not -Knight-

3 часа назад, -Vindy- сказал:

Rec TestGame 4.6 + 12

rec

Administrators, I would like to know what punishment there is for provocateurs? This cospri guy has been teasing me to death, happily I am a person of good temperament and these things do not affect me.
He has literally been harassing everyone in BA, I would like you to take the time to review your logs and find the answer, I honestly have not taken screenshots because I do not have time for these newbies. But if you have it for sure, I will do it next time. You just have to look at the amount of topics that you have created to punish the other players, I think that with a little wisdom the administrators will make a good decision, thanks for your time.

2 hours ago, Gianco said:

Administrators, I would like to know what punishment there is for provocateurs? This cospri guy has been teasing me to death, happily I am a person of good temperament and these things do not affect me.
He has literally been harassing everyone in BA, I would like you to take the time to review your logs and find the answer, I honestly have not taken screenshots because I do not have time for these newbies. But if you have it for sure, I will do it next time. You just have to look at the amount of topics that you have created to punish the other players, I think that with a little wisdom the administrators will make a good decision, thanks for your time.

Oh, have I been. Harassing everyone? Sometimes you poke a bear, but then be ready for repercussions.
Can style on noobs and PK them whenever you want with 20k+ bon characters? Hold them in safezone? Well, don't cry when it bites you back. And then everyone who is trying to help you and PK me gets it too ( :
Have I ever complained? Don't think so.
So why are you so upset all of a sudden?
I felt kinda bad yesterday, although I never received any apology or peace offer. You guys only showed how well-spoken you are. Wasn't planning on it, but another topic coming later, you never learn ( :

• Like 1