Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
iwanther17

Achievement

image.png.e6f585a4f149849168f51870ca1ac824.png

The impossible achievement!!

Old players finished this achievement but for new players there's no way they can finish/catchup with this achievement 250+ fails on goblin

• Like 1

I have played almost since opening day, still havent finished even 2nd star for this achievement.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sense said:

I have played almost since opening day, still havent finished even 2nd star for this achievement.

old players used to mix potion for this achievement

• Like 1

2 часа назад, iwanther17 сказал:

old players used to mix potion for this achievement

this option no longer works.

15 hours ago, -Z-L-O- said:

this option no longer works.

Yea, that's what im saying old players have done that. and new players can't finish that achievement.

I understand you. but with each request to reduce the numbers in the achievements, it will eventually lead to the fact that there will be only 1 mob to kill or something to cook and that's it.
I am also an old player and I haven’t achieved this achievement either. I can also write about this to the Admins. but why?
Knock out boxes + 3 + 4 + 5 / Stars and throw drops from these boxes for crafting or making HRS. And you will have an achievement.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, -Z-L-O- said:

Knock out boxes + 3 + 4 + 5 / Stars and throw drops from these boxes for crafting or making HRS. And you will have an achievement.

I wish HRS was counting, but is not!

• Like 1

25 people have 3 starred this achievement on Empire server. And it's even barely in top 10 hardest achievements.  And 29 people got 3 stars in successful mixes, so it's normally balanced.

543e08186a29078f7506164eb3c9aba8.png

27 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

25 people have 3 starred this achievement on Empire server. And it's even barely in top 10 hardest achievements.  And 29 people got 3 stars in successful mixes, so it's normally balanced.

543e08186a29078f7506164eb3c9aba8.png

But we are not talking about a new server with new accounts, we are talking about the servers that were active while the achievement was achieved with another much simpler method, of which many players took advantage of this method but now it is not available to everyone... U can understand?

25 minutes ago, xeliezerx said:

But we are not talking about a new server with new accounts, we are talking about the servers that were active while the achievement was achieved with another much simpler method, of which many players took advantage of this method but now it is not available to everyone... U can understand?

So? What do you propose?

I propose that HRS should count as an unmix achivement. Maybe make it a bit more expensive? Or even add a chaos jewel?? Also refining Gemstones?? since is more expensive!

Edited by -AlexLion-

On 4/9/2021 at 6:20 AM, -AlexLion- said:

I propose that HRS should count as an unmix achivement. Maybe make it a bit more expensive? Or even add a chaos jewel?? Also refining Gemstones?? since is more expensive!

This!

...and if possible, make this twice every 24 hrs since we all have different time zones.

Untitled-1.jpg.a8fdaed5fb9d7aa5a5b2be8b6cbff1c0.jpg

On 4/8/2021 at 7:21 AM, -Z-L-O- said:

I understand you. but with each request to reduce the numbers in the achievements, it will eventually lead to the fact that there will be only 1 mob to kill or something to cook and that's it.
I am also an old player and I haven’t achieved this achievement either. I can also write about this to the Admins. but why?

Why you tould him that ??? some ppl need to suffer  a bit because of lack of thinking ???

On 4/7/2021 at 6:29 AM, iwanther17 said:

image.png.e6f585a4f149849168f51870ca1ac824.png

The impossible achievement!!

Old players finished this achievement but for new players there's no way they can finish/catchup with this achievement 250+ fails on goblin

How about 3000 read dragon instead of 5000 like old players did ...? And other reduced quests?

On 4/26/2021 at 5:11 AM, codes said:

This!

...and if possible, make this twice every 24 hrs since we all have different time zones.

Untitled-1.jpg.a8fdaed5fb9d7aa5a5b2be8b6cbff1c0.jpg

It's twice a day now - 12:00 and 19:00. 

On 1/21/2022 at 9:12 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

It's twice a day now - 12:00 and 19:00. 

Respond level 999

• Thanks 1