You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
peepee

Empire/Senor/4.2, 4.3, 4.7

1. My nickname: bigballs
2. Game server: Empire
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.2, 4.3, 4.7
4. Nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example: Senor
5. Proof: 

So I was killing Ghost Warriors in Bless Arena and went afk for a bit, came back to see that Senor was ksing me, so I killed him, he killed me after. I called my guild to help, and then he started throwing insults and racial slurs. For example "panemsi manu pimpi mute" - "you'll suck my d**k", also saying in russian "labatoe hujlo", as the word "labatoe" which has a very offensive meaning towards latvians as a nationality in general and"hujlo" - "d**khead". He also says "kur dzivo" - "where do you live" and then later on says "ja tebe v rot viebu uvizu v zizni" - "i will f**k you in your mouth when i see you in life" which is a very nasty threat. 
EDIT: added normal sized images and another screenshot where he says "idi mamke otlizi lucse" - "better go eat your mom out" a bit later on, when I told him that I had made a topic here. Also new 4.3. rule now violated.

Screenshot 2021-04-15 142632.png

Screenshot 2021-04-15 143408.png

Screenshot 2021-04-15 143917.png

Screenshot 2021-04-15 150605.png

Edited by peepee

Your screenshots are very small in size and it is not possible to read anything there.
If possible, replace with high-quality screenshots.