Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
GuaranaGK

Kidnapping for Zen

(angel) he was at death king server 1. he opened other account his dl at server 2. he killed me at server 1 and i closed the software by that x and logged in again on server 2. he killed me both servers and got both death king. i have never killed him one while we were doing death king or golden tantalos's. he is so strong.

i used to play Bless Universe last 10 years and this is how we do to close software by pressing the x at the corner. i do not read the rule that i will get ban for 7 days until he threatened me.

i spent server months to look for great bless universe server and i found one and already donated hundred bucks to buy character and set. i am fine to donate thousand to kill this kind of player back.

look what he said, he threatened me for 500kk to not send the video to this forum that i closed the program. i refused to give.

i may commit the act against the rule that i do not know but he threatened me for this like in real life. i feel some players are not just playing the game.

doc2.jpg

Ahah, dude. I gave you a chance not to receive ban in the end. And as a joke I said you to pay me 500kk zen to see what you will reply. I am using Shadowplay and my screen is recording all time and I could easily save video and create a topic on you and you could get ban for 1 week. 
In game rules I haven’t found something forbidden in my zen “kidnapping”. 
But you wanted to receive ban by yourself:)