Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
esnn

Auto looter

Hey. Is there any chance we get clicker reworked so you actually can pick up choosen items etc... ? Also what is that stupid reset cooldown? 

Edited by esnn

AntiHack System = CoolDown Reset, take vip and got 15 min Reset, like a good system... ?
(because for 30 min you can do it 5-10 res with no cooldown) and this not interesting for game.. too easy all can get 100 res 1/2 weeks max... +/-  and say goodbye game over :))) 
this is all for good play and etc.
Clicker is good ? = normal clicker, no for freebie))))

Edited by MidilackY / ©DOMiNATiON.

Does it matters how fast you get max stats? They will say goodbye anyways. This is how it is. Clicker feels just too old, like literally out f...ing dated. Last time i played mu was 10 or so years ago and it was same crap we just used external software for that. Why not implement auto leveling system from newer seasons?

You cant even propertly pick items and zen from ground while spamming f6 :/// 

Edited by esnn

I think you should go back those 10 years and stay there !

Auto leveling,auto pick up , auto auto auto ........... What about the actual playing? 

If you don't want to play then just don't . 

8 hours ago, 1yeeaah2 said:

I think you should go back those 10 years and stay there !

Auto leveling,auto pick up , auto auto auto ........... What about the actual playing? 

If you don't want to play then just don't . 

Actually all latest seasons have this options also webzen... So it is you who is actually playing 10 years old version of game. Mu is great game to play if you spend alot of time in front of computer. With alot of time i mean you actually working in front of computer so when you need a deep breath you can maximize mu windows and check whats new there.... 

Edited by esnn