Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Clever

Dark Lord Suggestion - Balance of the game

On 4/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, shefchenko said:

Fire scream is definitely not a distant skill.

Range = 6 - pretty distant to me tbh.

On 5/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, Sense said:

Show me a DL who can survive pvp with average gear ^^^^

Uhm... Anyone who thinks? 

On 5/4/2021 at 4:53 AM, nhatrix500 said:

First, you can re-check Defense formulas of all class from update of administrator and come back this post.

Second, 40% absorb doesn't make any sense, just a number when you reality work in game. DL is easy to die.

Third, i didn't negate a important position of DL in castle sieges. Then I said , only in PVP.

Forth, freeze skill???? What are you talking about , sir?

Fifth, Distance against which class? SM or ELF or MG? Then you can use Fire Burst only and without combo for PVP? If you can do PVP only use Fire Burst, that's really professional xD. Btw, Fire Scream not a skill which farther than skill of SM, ELF, MG.

In overall, I think you don't have real experience of the game while you comment on this thread.

Sorry, not sorry.

For the  lazy kind people. 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ivan Nebraska said:

DEFENSE:
DW: AGI / 4
DK: AGI / 4
ELF: AGI / 7 + VIT / 11
MG: AGI / 4 + VIT / 14
DL: AGI / 5

On 5/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, Sense said:

40% absorb is a random number which has no real effect ingame.

Yes, sorry, my bad, miscalculated with max Agi and Vit it's roughly 7660 vs 6553 + >>> 40% <<< ABSORB. You must be kinda retarted to not count this shit in defense. And if you tell me DL is ez to die, you must go study and learn to play. Really. This is just hilarious.  Random number he says... Test it before you come up with some random bullshite. ?

Castle Siege = PVP, right? or I'm missing something... Hmmm... 

On 4/20/2021 at 12:36 PM, nhatrix500 said:

- ELF have Defense based on AGI & VIT with ratio, freeze skill, combo very fast.

I believe it's your Ice Arrow skill you were crying about, besides if you'd be skilled enough, you'd blow the combos fast as well, am I wrong? 

Per say, SM's combo is pretty shit tbh so they don't mostly do it, what's stopping? Inexperience? Jealousy? Lack of Skill? 

Mate, this is a big cry out loud and this shit is too funny to read and respond, while enjoying my popcorn and beer.