Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

1) Empire
2) Guarana
3) Character Guarana +account 151 achievements +all items in account and character +1k bon server in account + email account

4) 7000 web bon to my other account
5) Artemisia
6) I give the password for my other account, after receiving the payment, I change the password and give the game account with all the contents and email this account.
7) Confirm

Edited by -Guru-

Agree!!!!!

1) Empire
2) Guarana
3) Character Guarana +account 151 achievements +all items in account and character +1k bon server in account + email account

5) Artemisia
6) I give the password for my other account, after receiving the payment, I change the password and give the game account with all the contents and email this account.
7) Confirm

3 часа назад, -Guru- сказал:

1) Empire
2) Guarana

5) Artemisia
7) Confirm

2 часа назад, ponleugk сказал:

Agree!!!!!

1) Empire
2) Guarana

5) Artemisia
7) Confirm