Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

Quest 211

How do you do the quest? Is there a specific time I can do the quest? Also, I saw a video in Youtube about it. Do I need the Moonstone ring on a specific time to enter correctly? 

Hi,  the Nightmare event starts 25h after the last kill. If you go at the gate it will tell you how long time left for the event to start. You will need the Moonstone ring and for as long as you are inside, you must not remove it. 

Good luck.

That answer is incorrect. 

For 211 quest you need to visit Kanturu domination in Kanturu Core on main server, which starts at 20:30 server time once a day. Those mobs spawn around every 30 sec, it is going to be difficult due to all the fights.

On 5/20/2021 at 5:16 PM, strongth said:

That answer is incorrect. 

For 211 quest you need to visit Kanturu domination in Kanturu Core on main server, which starts at 20:30 server time once a day. Those mobs spawn around every 30 sec, it is going to be difficult due to all the fights.

You absolutely right, i thought he was asking for the Quest of Maya Right/Left hand. Thanks for correcting. And sorry Jenga ?

No worries. I was able to figure this after killing a bunch of those hands and it didn't count. I got some gemstones though. 

While we're at the quests, how can I enter Land of Trials for the Axe Warriors quest? Quest 212. I've been out the past few weeks and just got back.

16 hours ago, jenga said:

No worries. I was able to figure this after killing a bunch of those hands and it didn't count. I got some gemstones though. 

While we're at the quests, how can I enter Land of Trials for the Axe Warriors quest? Quest 212. I've been out the past few weeks and just got back.

Devil Square 4-5 I think.

Is there any other way? I'm already level 400 with 100 resets. I can't reset again, unless I join a guild. 

28 minutes ago, jenga said:

Is there any other way? I'm already level 400 with 100 resets. I can't reset again, unless I join a guild. 

You need to join a guild and make a guild tribute in order to reset and go in DS 4 or 5 I don't remember exactly to get those warriors.

Alternatively, you could ask castle owner to let you complete the quest in LoT for a tax of course and supervision probably - which is less likely to happen.

So go for tribute buddy ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1