Load More
GuaranaGK

Empire/Baku/3.1

1.My nickname is Guarana.

2.Game Server: Empire

3.Violet rule: ALT F4

4.Nickname Offender is Baku.

5.Proof: Video.

We play and we donate to fight fairly but these people keep cheating with bug. Please take action on these people. We all know the rule but they still do against it. This is real dis-motivate fair players.

why are you asking for a ban here? he could well run there like you and stand in the switch. He did not close the yoke, and they began to kill him, or after he was killed.
I just didn't get it.

I was at Sub server. I killed him. I turned red. I used Talisman and switch to Main server. Then, I saw him at Death King spot switched from Sub Server. How possibly can he still in Death King spot after died 2 minutes?

The only way, he died at Sub server and did ALT F4 back to Sub Server. After Death King at Sub server died, he switched back to Main server. This is why I saw him there.

People always play like this. They broke my SD and did ALT F4 to fight me again. This is not fair and we have it in our rule.

Edit: While I were waiting there for  2 minutes to use Talisman, I did not see he used Talisman on Screen.

Yes, I have agreed this proof is missing. It is depending on your decision or I take back my report. I fought him many times. He did this and never use Talisman. Thank for reviewing and your time.

Edited by ponleugk