You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
whymango

Multi acc tribute farming

Hello guys!
Server Empire x500
It is Mango again ? (IGN: WhyMango)

Before we start todays Prison topic Id like you to check some suspected culprits - B0SS guild, IECS guild, FLAME guild. <<<< This should be banned (first 2 guild for sure, third is on ?)
So I guess almost everyone in our server have seen this unique golden party in BA spots, in BC, maybe even in DS, so 1 guy uses 5 accounts to farm tributes, each week he makes 15 tributes. . .
I think everyone will agree we should limit 3 accounts per user max.

Why I am mad about this?
Because recently I had goldsmith quest, I needed 2 days to get 3 goldsmith - sounds funny ha?
But the reason is goldsmith farmers and there is a lot of these multi acc guys, they use their accounts to place character in different dungeon locations to faster found unique monsters.
It is understandable everyone wants to be at top, but come on, there is others ways and fair play.
Is it possible to limit daily armored goldsmith killing to 2 per day? (because this quest reward was pathetic and I needed 2 days, because of farmers)

I suggest now everyone on main server or sub server who can just start filming mu while you are in Dungeon.

Edited by whymango