Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
salamanca-HAZE

master/Berzloy/4.2

9 minutes ago, VoteForPepe said:

Я считаю, что Berzloy нужно дать перманентный бан.

XD , No man we need this kloyn in the server to entertain us with his poor brain . Some people just never grow up, they stay underdeveloped. ?

Ваши предложения и желания тут не работают. 
А вот РО можете получить в след раз. 

I've noticed that Sunset likes to throw gas on fire as well - judging by your screenshots, you can clearly see how you provoke people. I have no connection with either of you just trying to set my point of view cause I've seen couple of your reports already and I quote Ivan Nebraska here ''when you call people noobs, kids and post on forum screenshots how they allegedly swearing and offend you - also proves that you are not a piece of cake at all''

So I would suggest you to look after your vocabulary as well.

P.S. They both deserve to be sentenced under 4.2 really. 

Edited by Enigmus
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Enigmus said:

I've noticed that Sunset likes to throw gas on fire as well - judging by your screenshots, you can clearly see how you provoke people. I have no connection with either of you just trying to set my point of view cause I've seen couple of your reports already and I quote Ivan Nebraska here ''when you call people noobs, kids and post on forum screenshots how they allegedly swearing and offend you - also proves that you are not a piece of cake at all''

So I would suggest you to look after your vocabulary as well.

P.S. They both deserve to be sentenced under 4.2 really. 

=D You have no connection with me however what you trying to prove here? So you think i start provoking that guy in random way right? Mate, i suggest you to not do that again.. This place is to report people which do not follow game/server rules. Did i violence any rule so far? "When you call people noobs,kids"  I really stopped reading after this. 

Ok, bring admin and tell him Sunset called player noob - kid . 
image.png.bfb72a22a1c290e6937bd67b6987a2a2.png

Made my day Sir =D

Edited by omorfoulis
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, omorfoulis said:

=D You have no connection with me however what you trying to prove here? So you think i start provoking that guy in random way right? Mate, i suggest you to not do that again.. This place is to report people which do not follow game/server rules. Did i violence any rule so far? "When you call people noobs,kids"  I really stopped reading after this. 

Ok, bring admin and tell him Sunset called player noob - kid . 
image.png.bfb72a22a1c290e6937bd67b6987a2a2.png

Made my day Sir =D

That note refers to single occasions in different contexts - looking at your reports you can clearly notice that you are do it constantly with a certain purpose.

Don't try to look smart, there are people smarter than you.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Enigmus said:

That note refers to single occasions in different contexts - looking at your reports you can clearly notice that you are do it constantly with a certain purpose.

Don't try to look smart, there are people smarter than you.

For sure but you are not one of them... Make a report instead of crying on my report. 

• Sad 1