Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
SuperONE

King x100 / Cospri

Hello there, I'm yolo420. 

First of all I would like to say that I got really dissapointed that I got blocked from that dude cause he's literally a pain in the ass to many members of your server. 
Secondary, this Cospri dude SWORE first at Dungeon - that's why I was swearing back at him, but he had the audacity to do that on purpose in order to take screenshots and make a forum complaint so I can get blocked without me knowing that this is actually a thing ( well yes I haven't read the rules ). 

Now I have 2 questions regarding the issue.

1. How much time do I need to stay "blocked" - especially now that I wasn't actually aware and that whole thing was literally a "scam" by his side for punishment (I haven't kept screenshots as well of his behavior - he's not an angel, literally and I will prove that).

2. Can I manage people to upvote the situtation from various guilds? Because he definitely deserves to get a block as well for his behavior in many circumstances but ALL I ever saw inside the forum so far is him complaining about many others.. and yes well you have to guess why - not everyone is in for his mood or his behavior in general.

Thank you in advance,

yolo420.

Edited by ainigmaa
Missed closing

Thank you very much for the detailed information -Z-L-O- . 

Now that I'm aware of the rules I won't be a problem anymore, appreciate it, as for Cospri, well time will tell ? 

Please also be aware of this part of the rules.
image.png.751146fcf595f9529ef2d5d00e5540d8.png
Trying to libel me and twist the facts and timeline is SO like your guild.
Ain't you a bunch of silly geese and angels.
Can you get him some more chill time in prison if I disprove both his points with facts? (можно ли ему добавить времени, если я фактами опровергну оба его поинта?) @-Z-L-O-

The fact that you're also speaking at Russian makes you even worse dude, but I won't play your little game because facts are facts.

Also the fact that one "dude" that is called a thief happens to be on our guild doesn't mean absolutely anything or has to do nothing with me my guildmates.
If he gets punished for thievery he will be disbanded from the guild as well! As far as I know he's a new player and we're recruiting new players so that's that.

But yeah "twist the facts" huh is so like our "guild"?? So now, you're literally questioning around 13 members. 
Ok, next time I (speaking for myself) but also WE, won't be that careless with my/our actions, next time screenshot is ON and also record is ON and it won't be just from our guild - trust me you've made a lot of people frustrated with your attitude, it's not just us or "our guild".

Have a wonderful night, "angel".