Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
aldus

Character Purchase

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying a cheap character from the market.

If I buy the character using my main account, how can I move the newly bought character to a second account that I own ? (ie. I will use my main account to buy the new char from the market and once I've bought the character I want to move him to another account).

The only way is just to sell the char for a nominal fee (eg 12 zen) ? (ie sell the newly bought char from my main account to my second account)

Also, is there a limitation of some sort ? eg. newly bought chars must stay on the account for X amount of days before been sold off again (or something like that) ?

Thank you for your time.

PS. edited for clarification

Edited by aldus

14 hours ago, gapro2013 said:

Cách duy nhất bạn có thể làm được điều này là trước tiên phải chuyển Bonnus sang tài khoản thứ 2. Sau đó dùng tài khoản thứ 2 để mua nhân vật (vì nhân vật sau khi mua, 30 ngày sau mới chuyển được)

So, if I buy the new char using my main account then that char will have to sit on that account for 30 days ?

The alternative would be to just transfer the bon to the 2nd account ?

So, its sort of '-15% transfer tax' vs '30 day waiting period'.

Or, I guess, I could buy the new char using my main account then transfer my main char to the 2nd account, play like that (new char on main account, main char on 2nd account) for 30 days and then switch the chars back ... decisions, decisions ...

That's all I wanted to know, thank you for your reply.