Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
GuaranaGK

Empire/Psycho/3.1

1 hour ago, nhatrix500 said:

We already told you guys many times to stop, but you guys didnt hear that and using bad words with us.

Please see this topic, the boss already dead and still using doesnt allowed. It is the rule which players have to obey to have professional and fair community. There are no exception to the Rules/Laws.

Please show proofs, You and your boyfriend always, everyday coming out from safe zone in BA with bug. GL HF

1 minute ago, wreqemp said:

Please show proofs, You and your boyfriend always, everyday coming out from safe zone in BA with bug. GL HF

You mean this video? ???

12 minutes ago, kam1y said:

Video is just showing end of the fight when the boss is already dead, where is the proof that he was using it on purpose for more than this to make advantage ( why didnt you record it earlier, just at the end of the battle? ), those are just your words. This is a visual bug, on his screen he was standing outside while moved+f7 and he left BA after this. This video doesnt make any sense, why recording it at the end when everyone is leaving BA after the fight

I believe you did not read my writing properly. This Inner gave buff to CTR7 and STRAFE before 10 second boss spawned. CTR7 run out to boss spot and we followed to kill him on Kundun 2 spot. Please ask your friends who were playing those characters and accepted the truth.

This is not the first time. After I reported this, Nike (EE) still use this bug on other boss in Bless Arena.

6 minutes ago, ponleugk said:

I believe you did not read my writing properly. This Inner gave buff to CTR7 and STRAFE before 10 second boss spawned. CTR7 run out to boss spot and we followed to kill him on Kundun 2 spot. Please ask your friends who were playing those characters and accepted the truth.

This is not the first time. After I reported this, Nike (EE) still use this bug on other boss in Bless Arena.

i dont care about your writing, you can write everything you can, the video is not clear that he used it for longer time to fight you and on purpose, this is just some 40sec video when the boss is already dead + this is a visual bug for him, you didnt type anything on chat that he uses it to make him cancel, IT WASNT ON PURPOSE 100%, show me full video of the fight so im not gonna say anything ?

for me there is no reason to ban - next time record full fight to make it clear ?

Edited by kam1y

Для тех, кто в танке и не знает про рассинхрон. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

rass1.jpg

rass2.jpg

16 minutes ago, wreqemp said:

Watch this video one more time, guys said that he is in BUG, if you or your boyfriends said, that he is bugged, than you can tell something about using bugs, but you didn't. And your video is about andavtage? Boss is killed, stupid or what ?

I came here to let Senate/ Admin team to arbitrate and telling the truth and what we saw. I'm saying the frustration when I received unfairness in the game.

Also, We are civilized adult people so no need to poke or using any uncultured words. 

Thanks you.

2 minutes ago, nhatrix500 said:

I came here to let Senate/ Admin team to arbitrate and telling the truth and what we saw. I'm saying the frustration when I received unfairness in the game.

Also, We are civilized adult people so no need to poke or using any uncultured words. 

Thanks you.

?????? okay, let me see on the server from now

7 minutes ago, skym said:

Для тех, кто в танке и не знает про рассинхрон. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

rass1.jpg

rass2.jpg

As I said, you guys must know when we hit on Psych0 and didnt get damage. If you are a conscious person, you have to move your character.

50 минут назад, nhatrix500 сказал:

They must know their characters cannot be attack at that moment. This guy using this bug many times, it's not visual bug they trying to use this in every bosses fighting. We already told them many times for fair fighting, but they keep using that. If the Offender didnt know he was in bug that time, he have to show the proof.

We looking for professional  and fair gaming environment and every game has bugs, but not always take advantage by finding/ using bugs in game.

Below as the same topic about using this bugs. 

Thanks Senate & Admin teams for hearing players.

image.png.e24295380e32e8136c7657826ec8fd83.png

В этой теме, человек видит и знает и понимает что он в баге и пишет с этого же перса, издеваясь над соперником. В теме Psycho - он на втором окне, после убийства босса туда не переключались, в конце просто оффнули. 

1 hour ago, nhatrix500 said:

As I said, you guys must know when we hit on Psych0 and didnt get damage. If you are a conscious person, you have to move your character.

You must say that he is bug, than there is no question that he is using something, but this situation is uncontrollable, no one know when it happen if the oposite person don't say about that, because in he's screen he is out from safe zone. 

17 minutes ago, wreqemp said:

You must say that he is bug, than there is no question that he is using something, but this situation is uncontrollable, no one know when it happen if the oposite person don't say about that, because in he's screen he is out from safe zone. 

If you was in 1 community have many rules. You have obey the rules, not just broke the rules and said that its "uncontrollable" and "i dont know".

Edited by nhatrix500

8 часов назад, ponleugk сказал:

this video was recording after boss fight. don't you see we just come back to kill your ee and hit your inner (psycho) but we couldn't. we were camping ctr7 and strafe. last 10 second before boss was spawned, this inner came out to give buff to strafe and ctr7 and ctr7 run out to boss spot, we followed and killed ctr7 on boss spot kundun 2.

in the video always show strafe and ctr7 got inner from that psycho. this is so intentionally taking advantages from bug. this is also not the first time.

this video is fully showing everything how you use bug as advantage more than 30 second before and after boss fight.

i believe we are playing in a fair Bless Universe and fair community.

how many times have you written about fair play, without realizing that such a bug is the fault of the server, and not mine or yours. here is your player who does not even know that he is in a bug. now your stupid head understands what i'm writing about and what i want to convey to people like you?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Fastest karma i have ever seen, and say to me that was on purpose and you knew about it ?

Edited by kam1y

59 minutes ago, m2hhung said:

The simplest thing right now is to ban all violators.

Everyone here, you really piss me off.
This is servers bug and you can't control it.
Each time i go dragon hunting they always show on 1 spot but loot drops far away, i can't even hit them unless I use jumping skill on them.
Like you guys provocate use insult our mothers and families, but we don't run crying "Oh they bully me, help me" you get your own medicine back.

Some people want to enjoy game to the fullest, runs home from works, sacrifices time with friends or even ignore them to play Mu (and is really grinding and tryharding).
And there is toxic people which can be found on every guild (yes I said every, someone had bad day or feels sick) most of them can be find in Cardinal (as well there is exceptionally friendly players), but I don't go making screens or recording whats the point?
Will I feel better? No!
You ruin your own gaming community by trying ban people for what they don't do on purpose, but receive like sync error.

Learn to lose, this is competitive game and if you don't give your fullest then stop trying to ruin atmosphere for others.
I truly want to curse you to the max level, but I have too many perma bans for it, so I hold it in.
Start using your damn brains.

Edited by whymango
grammar mistake

Fair player @nhatrix500 what you can say about @skym video? All you allready sayd about us - it is about YOU and YOUR GUILD! The most funny of this all : they cannot win in game battles, so they try to win by banning our GM and other, what a shame, better practicing ? It is ugly to have so much 4-th wings+15+really good options, some are 3-option wings and loose to guys who have wings +13-14 without options, really look at yourself and understand - your guild is just newbies. Cry me a river....  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, whymango said:

Everyone here, you really piss me off.
This is servers bug and you can't control it.
Each time i go dragon hunting they always show on 1 spot but loot drops far away, i can't even hit them unless I use jumping skill on them.
Like you guys provocate use insult our mothers and families, but we don't run crying "Oh they bully me, help me" you get your own medicine back.

Some people want to enjoy game to the fullest, runs home from works, sacrifices time with friends or even ignore them to play Mu (and is really grinding and tryharding).
And there is toxic people which can be found on every guild (yes I said every, someone had bad day or feels sick) most of them can be find in Cardinal (as well there is exceptionally friendly players), but I don't go making screens or recording whats the point?
Will I feel better? No!
You ruin your own gaming community by trying ban people for what they don't do on purpose, but receive like sync error.

Learn to lose, this is competitive game and if you don't give your fullest then stop trying to ruin atmosphere for others.
I truly want to curse you to the max level, but I have too many perma bans for it, so I hold it in.
Start using your damn brains.

If the admin previously ignored similar cases, then I have nothing to say. But they have sanctioned similar cases. So there will be no exceptions for any character.

1 hour ago, wreqemp said:

Fair player @nhatrix500 what you can say about @skym video? All you allready sayd about us - it is about YOU and YOUR GUILD! The most funny of this all : they cannot win in game battles, so they try to win by banning our GM and other, what a shame, better practicing ? It is ugly to have so much 4-th wings+15+really good options, some are 3-option wings and loose to guys who have wings +13-14 without options, really look at yourself and understand - your guild is just newbies. Cry me a river....  

As i said, dont need to poke and saying and trash words also. On topic of @skym, i already replied. Let admin/senate team check logs and also with this topic. We dont want to talk if you guys keep using provocative words.

At last, thanks you.

Edited by nhatrix500

37 minutes ago, nhatrix500 said:

As i said, dont need to poke and saying and trash words also. On topic of @skym, i already replied. Let admin/senate team check logs and also with this topic. We dont want to talk if you guys keep using provocative words.

At last, thanks you.

You are the last person who should speak about provocation. . .
You are the one doing it always, you call us puppies meaning our family are dogs? (like who deserves ban?)
Best thing is you don't feel guilt saying "Fair" when everyone know you are less fair person on this server.
If you would learn to shut up none would use bad words, but YOU ARE PROVOCATOR!
You don't even do the 25% job what Empire guild does and is trying, your hate is pointless, you can't win on bosses fair or on kanturu, CS and thats why you start to make up things.
You are such liar and when admins will find it out you will be punished and none ever gonna believe you again.

Edited by whymango
Grammar!
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 час назад, nhatrix500 сказал:

At last, thanks you.

What kind of provocation are we talking about? Tell me your opinion about the video where you were in the same situation. What can you say about this, my dear "honest" friend?