Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
GuaranaGK

Empire/Psycho/3.1

13 minutes ago, skym said:

What kind of provocation are we talking about? Tell me your opinion about the video where you were in the same situation. What can you say about this, my dear "honest" friend?

I think all violators should get banned, even it's our guys/guildmate. It's the rules.

7 minutes ago, nhatrix500 said:

I think all violators should get banned, even it's our guys/guildmate. It's the rules.

This is ironic ?
Last time when MrDuck were afk on TDM for like 10minutes(even more he didn't make single kill, if maybe some weaker guys died from his ref by standing afk) you was like worlds Nr.1 Defender, now you say even if they are my guild mates and use such bug, they deserve punishment ?
Either you have Bipolar Disorder or your forum account is used by separate people.
When you will be player by your described words Il respect you, but atm you are like Jewish people.
Show us that fairness and good attidute in game not only in forum, you really make others mad and ruin their day, not to mention your PM messages guys. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

53 минуты назад, nhatrix500 сказал:

You should do self-development, you are very far behind reality. In your case, norats launches these windows, as it launches HUGE and the others. If you follow your logic, which is not there, then you should give a ban for this to your entire clan? Are you drunk or under the drugs?

Apparently English is not your native language, since you do not understand what they write to you. This bug is a server bug, no one is immune from it, how it appears, how the character enters the bug-no one knows, they can't fix this problem for years. For this, no one was banned when the person did not know. In my case and in yours, neither of them knew that they had a bug. Another situation is when you use a bug, you know and understand everything, and you laugh at others and write from this character - it turns out consciously, you will get banned for this. And when you don't know this and everything is OK on your monitor - it's absurd to ban people for this

Edited by skym
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 2 : 

The history of the most "honest" guild continues, this time, they give themselves a buff already in Devias.

Do you want me to record every time you run out from Bless Arena safe zone while we are camping you? We cannot attack you from 1 second to 2 second all times. If you are trying to do or say something bad to others because of your actions to make you feel better, you can continue to do it and please make the reports all characters who did any actions against the rules in this game. We have no drama or trash talk here. As you can see some of people of your guild just come here talking none sense to make this post looks more innocent for your actions.

There is no point to discuss here.

Let Admin or Senate does their jobs to fix server bug and ban whoever takes advantages from it.

Edit: Our guild master asked us to never report if you are unintentionally committing the actions. Ask someone who played that characters (Psycho) on that time the truth. He did it many times on purpose to win the boss fight while you are sleeping Mr. CTR7 even with EE (Nike). He also did ALT F4 in Kalima but our guild master asked us to not report because it was not owner of character playing that. You should manage and stop sharing account to disqualified members who likes cheating. U know whom I refer to and we should end comment on this post here. I do not want to post all your videos running out from Bless Arena Safe zone by CTR7 characters and Nike buff back.

Edited by ponleugk

5 hours ago, ponleugk said:

do you want me to record every time you run out from bless arena safe zone while we are camping you? we cannot attack you from 1 second to 2 second all times. if you are trying to do or say something bad to others because of your actions to make you feel better, you can continue to do it and please make the reports all characters who did any actions against the rules in this game. we have no drama or trash talk here. as you can see some of people of your guild just come here talking none sense to make this post looks more innocent for your actions.

there is no point to discuss here.

let admin or senate does their jobs to fix server bug and ban whoever takes advantages from it.

edit: our guild master asked us to never report if you are unintentionally committing the actions. ask someone who played that characters (psycho) on that time the truth. he did it many times on purpose to win the boss fight while you are sleeping mr. ctr7 even with ee (nike). he also did alt f4 in kalima but our guild master asked us to not report because it was not owner of character playing that. you should manage and stop sharing account to disqualified members who likes cheating. u know whom i refer to and we should end comment on this post here. i do not want to post all your videos running out from bless arena safe zone by ctr7 characters and nike buff back.

guarana we are in same situation speaking about this bug, we don't record at all before you started to film bug which is used unintentionally.
when you arrive bless arena we get the same re-sync action when you go out of safe zone when we can't attack, but we don't call it cheating or on purpose, because you can't control it.
that is just happening, this is old game with old unfixed bugs.
if player knew algorithm how to activate then that is different story.
why can't we live peacefully?
do you truly think people who grind and fairly achieve victories on bosses and cs would use some cheats to win some battles 5v5?
to risk with all hard work?
here people know each other for years, but your guild is full with fresh people, it is hard to trust them i guess, but you do trust.
we look after each other and don't let do any bad actions, if we see someone in bug, we notice it and cancel it.
you will say i am new member and i don't know anything, well i am very active and almost always online at main time for main events like 90% time and i can 100% tell you that nobody here is doing something bad, this is greatest experience i had in this Bless Universe server, but your guild mates is trying to ruin it.
your mates should be thankful i didn't had the chance to screen negative words and actions because my f4 doesn't work in game, so i can't make full chat screen.
so be careful when you trust people like -ares- will backstab and you will feel sadly awkward.

That's obviously intentional. Can't you see by video? Before boss spawned and after bosses died more than 50 second. Please ask your guild mate and just end all drama and none sense comment talking about your real life, your innocent, and your lovely people from here.

Let admin and senate do their job.

One more thing, every single time, your lovely guild mate sees us. You know what they call us. P.....Y  B.....H and ..........

Very nice people you have.

Just end all drama from here. I pay to play my game as you do and follow the rules. Please report anyone cheats on this game not just Empire or Cardinal for us to have the best server and fairness Bless Universe.

Edit: My guild master asked me to stop from this. If you want more videos about G1N doing ALT F4 at Kalima 6 and Nike did the same thing like this videos and CTR run out from safe zone in Bless Arena without getting attacked and all your guild mate WOW, CTR7, kam1y, LordMagi posted calling us like those P.....Y  B.....H and .......... Add me on discord. I can send you all of them with time and date.

20210715_005311.jpg

Edited by ponleugk
  • Like 1

Who started reportings? You and your boyfriends start this all drama, am I wrong? No! Now you are crying about the fact, that you are too accidently used this bug, we like to motivate You, yes someone make this with bad words, but you are always welcome to report about 4.2. rule. The most funny, 2 weeks ago they said that theyre guild are all canadians, now they are asians? WTF? By the way, on 15.07. in BA your BK has given buff to You, by this bug, I will find a video, some of our teammates now filming every battle in BA, so be aware ? GL HF!

Please report us if we do some actions against rule. You do not need to send me the videos. I have all of them all of the time. You could not attack for 2 seconds and I moved to let you killed me. This is calling bug and unintentionally which we never report anyone. If this 2 seconds is banned, it is fine that I will send all videos of your whole guild members in here too. Why it is so difficult to accept the truth that your guild mate played your sharing account and used for buff advantages in safe zone around 1 minutes which is different from 2 seconds bug. This is so simple to understand.

Then tell me please another fair player, You get the buff by this 2 second bug, why you don't wait when the buff dissapear and then try to give this buff honestly??? This means that you used this bug and knew about using it, because You write : "You could not attack for 2 seconds and I moved to let you killed me." Now tell me please You and Your boyfriends haven't got advantage in this moment? Got! Your writen is ugly!! Trust me, from now we will report every single step.

We will do the same. Let start with Befx and I'll start with your N1ke. Why can't you understand about this simple thing? You cannot avoid 2 seconds bug as your CTR7 and WOW run out. This is bug and unintentional act different from your guild mate took this bug as advantages for around 1 minutes in this video. What are your purpose here? Threaten me?
First, you defended for Visual bug. Second, server bug. Third, unintentional act. Now, 2 seconds bug reason and threaten us? 

This is becoming toxic community when we have rules and cannot apply and still keep people commenting on this post.

FYI, u kill us every time after sometimes bug server for 1-2 seconds. Try me to report us for this and let see how admin and senate decides and my videos will be following by your report.

Edited by ponleugk

1 hour ago, ponleugk said:

We will do the same. Let start with Befx and I'll start with your N1ke. Why can't you understand about this simple thing? You cannot avoid 2 seconds bug as your CTR7 and WOW run out. This is bug and intentionally and your guild mate took as bug advantages for around 1 minutes in this video. What are your purpose here? Threaten me?
First, you defended for Visual bug. Second, server bug. Third, unintentional act. Now, 2 seconds bug reason and threaten us? 

FYI, u kill us every time after sometimes bug server for 1-2 seconds. Try me to report us for this and let see how admin and senate decides and my videos will be following by your report.

Threaten You, how ? Said about what You have did allready ?Are you talking about this? Look what do Your boyfriends bug-o-users, You are ugly, stop to talk like we do something, when You do this every time, everyday. Stop talking bullshit and just be a man!!! Cmon send your videos here ? 

• Like 1