Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-Reload-

Empire / -l-Ares-l- / 3.1

8 минут назад, -Z-L-O- сказал:

по видео тут рек. а по ситуации что выше написали анти. я хз даже. 

Я бы сказал. в след раз для того кто открывает у сбя 2 окно: закрывайте как закончите свои дела. 
а для тех кто снимает такой видос: предупреждайте игрока. если ему пофиг то уже будет рек 100%. 
(типа пишите в пост что он кидает инер или что то другое делает а по нему не проходит дмг) 

Я только это могу сказать. 

А причем тут вторые окна и то что его так дергает и он бьет без рефлекта не запинаясь? Видео показывал @-Vindy- , могу и вам скинуть в лс. 

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, skym сказал:

А причем тут вторые окна и то что его так дергает и он бьет без рефлекта не запинаясь? Видео показывал @-Vindy- , могу и вам скинуть в лс. 

Я темы перепутал. :trf:

Только что, -Z-L-O- сказал:

Я темы перепутал. :trf:

Все оки) 

У чела измененный клиент, он постоянно в багах. Это нереально каждый раз попадать в баги. Бред же. 

По всем видосам что поделились спокойно можно ставить рек. 
Если Арес не согласен. пусть тоже снимает видосы и будем сравнивать. по другому ни как. 

• Like 3

6 минут назад, -Z-L-O- сказал:

По всем видосам что поделились спокойно можно ставить рек. 
Если Арес не согласен. пусть тоже снимает видосы и будем сравнивать. по другому ни как. 

Посмотрите пм

• Like 1

You complain about a high ping to the server, but at the same time, you are the first to start attacking without any lags, you kill without reflex, without hesitation. You yourself are pulling like a bitch all over the screen. Do you think this is normal? Perhaps this is the norm in Vietnam, but it's not normal here! No one else plays like that, there are guys with a higher ping than you. You probably don't know the meaning of ping, I'll tell you a little secret. If you have a huge ping, you will also have a reaction speed to what is happening, that is, you will slow down, and not play the way you are playing now.

Do you really think I have a bad Internet connection and a bad reaction to what is happening?

21442eaf8eb8.jpg

1 hour ago, -Vindy- said:

Rec

Dear Senate Mr. @-Vindy-, Mr. @-Z-L-O- , Mr. @Pigeon, I am Offender need to clear with this topic report and new video @skym provided 2 hours ago. 

I am in this situation moving in and moving out continuously, these may have some visual bug as video he provided. I want to appeal and all senate and Empire team test on this situation, this is visual bug while my connection is very bad and not using anything cheat/ program. 

Please hear from another side, we go test it and give result.

Edited by nhatrix500

Don't you find it funny yourself, clown? If you have a bad connection, you couldn't kill anyone there, and this way you kill everyone too easily. Stop deceiving people, if you had a bad connection, WOW would wash you like meat. You kill him too easily and quickly, with a good reaction. The video has already been seen by ZLO and Vindy. Stop deceiving the administration  pussy. 

There are a lot of such videos, the Senate has watched all the videos that say only one thing - you're playing dishonestly, you clown

Dear all,

I have up 2 videos to Youtube as below:

1. The first at 00:14, we have visual bug makes my Characters - -l-Ares-l- appear twitch (See both screen)

2. The second video at 00:52, we have visual bug makes my Characters continue twitch and kill SM in the same time on the left screen, while on the right screen I have moved in and kill him before. (See both screen)

Please check and heard from both side Reporter and Offender. If we need to create meeting for testing this visual bug, I am always ready. @-Vindy- @-Z-L-O- @Pigeon

3 минуты назад, nhatrix500 сказал:

Dear all,

I have up 2 videos to Youtube as below:

1. The first at 00:14, we have visual bug makes my Characters - -l-Ares-l- appear twitch (See both screen)

2. The second video at 00:52, we have visual bug makes my Characters continue twitch and kill SM in the same time on the left screen, while on the right screen I have moved in and kill him before. (See both screen)

Please check and heard from both side Reporter and Offender. If we need to create meeting for testing this visual bug, I am always ready. @-Vindy- @-Z-L-O- @Pigeon

Did you make a video about desynchronization? This was done for you a long time ago. They don't tell you about the out-of-sync, but about how you play, how you kill without hesitation, without reflexes. About the fact that everything is different on every screen - we know without your stupid video. Don't make fools of us.

Unemployed, I want to say You one thing more, if Your GM HUGE/kAze don't stop to go outside BA with a BUG, we will report about that, You can also see it on the last video of skym in the begining and the last video in Psycho topic, there he came out with bug like 2 times and You know about that, cause ELF is awaiting for him, to give the buff, when we can't hit! Have a great day, play fair game! 

Watch my video from the 16th second, you will understand what it is about. And so every time, watch my first videos, watch the duel with WOW. Clownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Edited by skym

11 minutes ago, skym said:

Did you make a video about desynchronization? This was done for you a long time ago. They don't tell you about the out-of-sync, but about how you play, how you kill without hesitation, without reflexes. About the fact that everything is different on every screen - we know without your stupid video. Don't make fools of us.

And this is 2 videos more about twitch while using Spiral Slash with MG Character. 

1. The first 1 is on screen of me -l-Ares-l- the user of Spiral Slash and the Observer in duel with 2 screens. Start from 00:33

2. The second is on screen of Enemy -Invoker- in duel.

This is all video proof, I am not the cheater like you guys said and why I have to get banned while this is visual bug of game??? Mr @-Vindy-

Edited by nhatrix500

2 минуты назад, nhatrix500 сказал:

And this is 2 videos more about twitch while using Spiral Slash with MG Character. 

1. The first 1 is on screen of me -l-Ares-l- the user of Spiral Slash and the Observer in duel with 2 screens. Start from 00:33

2. The second is on screen of Enemy -Invoker- in duel.

This is all video proof, I am not the cheater like you guys said and why I have to get banned while this is visual bug of game??? Mr @-Vindy-

ahahahahaha, dude, are you showing us how the out-of-sync works? Are you really a fool? We know about the out-of-sync and so, you show the video when you fight with us, and not when you fight with your own. Clown

3 minutes ago, skym said:

ahahahahaha, dude, are you showing us how the out-of-sync works? Are you really a fool? We know about the out-of-sync and so, you show the video when you fight with us, and not when you fight with your own. Clown

Okay, If you guys said that. We will tell each other and recorder video when we have fighting bosses, events, etc.. Normally, who wanna recorder the video of my game play??? You talk like i have to recorder every single battle between us? Why???

Or you guys just hate because i bought this MG character from your guildmate and join another guild for beat you guys? This is fair and professional community, dont act like that.

Edited by nhatrix500

6 минут назад, nhatrix500 сказал:

Okay, If you guys said that. We will tell each other and recorder video when we have fighting bosses, events, etc.. Normally, who wanna recorder the video of my game play??? You talk like i have to recorder every single battle between us? Why???

Or you guys just hate because i bought this MG character from your guildmate and join another guild for beat you guys? This is fair and professional community, dont act like that.

Stop writing nonsense. I repeat to you once again, this is not about out-of-sync. Stop acting like an idiot already. You and your clan are not our rivals, you come to show something at the siege after 45%, and before that, your siege is the third gate.