Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-Reload-

Empire / -l-Ares-l- / 3.1

5 minutes ago, skym said:

Stop writing nonsense. I repeat to you once again, this is not about out-of-sync. Stop acting like an idiot already. You and your clan are not our rivals, you come to show something at the siege after 45%, and before that, your siege is the third gate.

Yes, we lost our CS to you guys. Nothing can be denied, we accept it because our position characters is not good enough to protect CS and we do not say anything to justify our bad.

But I'm not using any cheat/ programs as your calumniate. Please let Mr. @-Vindy- Mr. @-Z-L-O- & Mr. @Pigeon check all the videos you and me provided.

23 minutes ago, nhatrix500 said:

And this is 2 videos more about twitch while using Spiral Slash with MG Character. 

1. The first 1 is on screen of me -l-Ares-l- the user of Spiral Slash and the Observer in duel with 2 screens. Start from 00:33

2. The second is on screen of Enemy -Invoker- in duel.

This is all video proof, I am not the cheater like you guys said and why I have to get banned while this is visual bug of game??? Mr @-Vindy-

And this videos im showing :

1. Part 3 : My character twitch a lot by using Spiral Slash at 00:33 to 00:36.

2. Part 4 : My character twitch a lot by using Spiral Slash also at 00:33 to 00:36.

I'm showing the right content you report me.

Только что, nhatrix500 сказал:

And this videos im showing :

1. Part 3 : My character twitch a lot by using Spiral Slash at 00:33 to 00:36.

2. Part 4 : My character twitch a lot by using Spiral Slash also at 00:33 to 00:36.

I'm showing the right content you report me.

Your videos? They're about the out-of-sync, you're trying to get away from responsibility, you're changing the subject, we're not talking about the out-of-sync that you have on the video. We have known about such movements for a long time, there is no claim to this. But there are claims to your game, you do not try to deceive people.

you kill a character without any reflexes and stutters, and then you tell about the out-of-sync.

19 minutes ago, skym said:

you kill a character without any reflexes and stutters, and then you tell about the out-of-sync.

Are you serious? Did you see on your video, there are 2 MG staying there and attack you??? The damages hit come up continously because have 2 MG attack on you (included Unemployed and me - Ares). Don't be jealous like that, that's not action of top player doing.

And on the last second of your video while you dieing, its damage of Unemployed MG not mine.

Edited by nhatrix500

22 минуты назад, nhatrix500 сказал:

Are you serious? Did you see on your video, there are 2 MG staying there and attack you??? The damages hit come up continously because have 2 MG attack on you (included Unemployed and me - Ares). Don't be jealous like that, that's not action of top player doing.

And on the last second of your video while you dieing, its damage of Unemployed MG not mine.

It's not about who beats me and how much, but that you do it out of SZ !

With ping you can't have such movement Ares, when I had 100 ping I couldn't even move properly, not even talking about attacking, each 2 sec i could make 3 hits. . .

Trust me you can make so many tricks with pc and with mu files.
You just play dumb right now.
Everyone at 25-35s know the tricks in games, how to make loading screens longer which should been 1min, but make them till 15min.
You can make ping on purpose as well in your speed test.
No other player makes miracles like you, with damage, with not receiving damage.
If these things isn't enough for you maybe start using macro and try to hide it as well?

Dear Senate, I believe you create this game for all people around the world without discrimination. We also pay and donate as the same they do. Base on recent posted about Psycho and this posted, you can see everything about Empire guild which is trying to threaten us in anyway like this none sense posted.

I have more than twenty videos when they are using bug at BA for buff and never report because we know it is bug. Previous video about Psycho was just because we already warned that their player many times to stop but he did not. I am sure that the Owner of LordMagi character is always playing Psycho, CTR7 and WOW while real owner is busy or sleeping.

About Bug at BA, all players sometimes could not attack when enemy run out for 1 or 2 second which is difficult to avoid. The reason, we reported because they took advantages from it more than 50 second even after we asked them to stop.

At last about this report and videos, there is nothing wrong and against your rules. If the reporter accuses him to use any program or software about cheating, please provide them as evidence because we are feeling the same thing that they are using program or software to cheat but we have no proof. This is normal reaction when we lose fight or dual.

We can make more videos same as these videos for you if you demand but my friends already provide more than 4 videos here.

Please Mr. @-Vindy- Mr. @-Z-L-O- & Mr. @Pigeon makes a fair decision for all people around the world.

Edited by ponleugk
  • Like 1

My God, you're making a video and showing us the out-of-sync. Why do you think we're fools? that's not what we're talking about, clown

2 hours ago, wreqemp said:

Unemployed, I want to say You one thing more, if Your GM HUGE/kAze don't stop to go outside BA with a BUG, we will report about that, You can also see it on the last video of skym in the begining and the last video in Psycho topic, there he came out with bug like 2 times and You know about that, cause ELF is awaiting for him, to give the buff, when we can't hit! Have a great day, play fair game! 

Please feel free to report us and we can do the same way for that 1 and 2 second bug. We also have all videos of most your characters not only your Inner and EE. Today, we got other one with Psycho again but he knew and moved back to safe zone in 4 seconds.

I do not want to waste my time with you about this since our leader asked us to stop replied or talking with you about this.

My God, you're really a clown. That situation with the bug has already been solved, in this topic

. And you have a different topic, clown. Stop making a fool of yourself.

9 minutes ago, skym said:

My God, you're making a video and showing us the out-of-sync. Why do you think we're fools? that's not what we're talking about, clown

I think you guys start confusing about dont know what you're report now. I have proven all the reasons you report me by videos, if Admin/Senate or you guys need more videos about testing lagging or something else., please tell me.

Thanks at all.

Shut up already. Stop making an ignorant clown of yourself. We tell you about A, and you tell us about B. Please shut up.

2 minutes ago, skym said:

Shut up already. Stop making an ignorant clown of yourself. We tell you about A, and you tell us about B. Please shut up.

Please keep your dignity. We didnt came here for this rude.

I think in this case the senate team that can look at video #1 in the Observer's window will understand how this error is. Similar errors have occurred throughout the updates of Bless Universe so far and you Game administrators must know it.

Don't try to get revenge in this silly way. Get rid of those rude provocations.

What provocations? We wanted admins to check whats going on with his gameplay cuz there is something wrong. Do you see other topics with reports of your guild members? No, because we know how this game works

Как при таких слайдах ты можешь кого-то убить ?) Завязывай рассказывать сказки. 

Edited by skym

protivno slusatj kak  cntlr rugaetsa, matj pere matj,   jasno po golosu tam muzjik rabotnij s nizkim intelektom,,  sjafka podzabornaja , pfu,, protivno stalo  slusatj,
 Vot i eto Empire,, rebjata! aplausi v studio,,Empire  intelekt,, ludse pomenjaite  nick klana  s Empire na CHMOSNIKI ...

• Confused 1

бан. если хотите апеллировать - снимайте видео в ответ

• Like 1
  • Confused 1