Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Clever

Empire / -l-Ares-l-/ 3.1 / Appeal im not using cheat and Senate team handling.

Dear all Senate team and Admin team!

First of all, I would like to wish you have good day.

Based on report topic of player skym , I already provided 4 videos to appeal im not using cheat/programs and that is just visual bug on the topic. I also sent message to @-Vindy- @-Z-L-O- @Pigeon and provided this 4 proof videos, but no one pay attention or answer me. After that i got banned with no reason from Senate team. If you banned with this comment, did Senate team saw my videos or not?

Note: Im only using English, please. I cannot using another, and players like me came to bless project , spent a lot of enthusiasm on game need the fairness and clearly !!! @BeL4eNaK @Lege Artis @Artemy Shan 

image.png.512c01e5ccd63e8761a84eca91c79034.png

Edited by nhatrix500

Ok ffs can we talk in english coz even google translate cant deal with what ever u guys are typing, where is the evidence of him using something? Logs are clean? Give us the evidence and retype everything from the old topic in english ty. 

Hyper

• Like 1

Yep GMs if you can resolve this issue quickly for my guild member please. Each day Ares is banned without any sort of conversation or any clear method to prove innocence impants the  whole guild. Give us information on how to resolve this ban as soon as possible.

I've seen many times Dark Lord's in Empire guild have visual bugs showing them running and using Firescream 

I have seen Magic Gladiator's in Empire guild kill me before they even show up on my screen from spiral slash.

It isn't that rare that there are visual bugs in an old game so again if you can be quick to give us a solution we would appreciate this.

• Thanks 1

Your videos are about something completely different. You don't have a single video where you participate in mass battles with us, how you kill us. You just shot a video in a calm environment, and you think this is your excuse? You're funny.

If you watch video, it's clearly just a visual bug with spiral slash when flinching. All mg's have this and its just a flaw of the character in this game but yes Ares visual bug is a little extreme probably because of connection. I can understand it's hard to target him when this happens so we will either find a way to fix this or he will change classes if we can't, but a ban for something that isn't his fault without any warning or communication is definitely not a fair decision.

• Thanks 1

You should have the Darwin Prize, for the fact that you are building a person who does not understand what is wanted from him. Shoot a video where you are with us in a mass battle. Why are you showing how the desync works? Are you completely stupid?

Show me a video of mass battles, you have nothing to hide, right? I'm showing you the video from the siege, Ares. You can't make a video of us fighting, can you ? Because you have something to hide? You have made meaningless videos that are not about this problem at all ?

1 hour ago, skym said:

Show me a video of mass battles, you have nothing to hide, right? I'm showing you the video from the siege, Ares. You can't make a video of us fighting, can you ? Because you have something to hide? You have made meaningless videos that are not about this problem at all ?

I don't have reason to record a video before I got banned. From now on, every battle between us, i will do record.

Btw, you can post an video from castle siege now, just post on this topic and let everyone see, I dont have anything to hide and I'm not scare about your videos.

And this is the last comment I talking with you, talking and acting like you make Russian feel ashamed. Backed by serveral forces and do everything you want , what a shame.

Edited by nhatrix500
  • Thanks 1

In Ideal curcumstances, it would be good to see the same situation from both accusor and accused sides to compare screen and tell with 100% certanty. On your videos this "desyncronisation" was a lot smoother than in a video you were banned for. A lot of uncertenties with this situation still. That is why ban was given.