Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-ReIoad-

Empire / Unemployed / 3.1

30 minutes ago, -ReIoad- said:

1. Well, for comparing with" mom", your main account needs to be banned.
2. Take my word for it, this Senate team just doesn't like me, I always fight with them. You just don't know it.
3. Your violation was recorded not by me, but by my friend, I made this topic for him. Guys, just don't break the rules, what's the problem?

Stay away from me, worms. Every single 1 at x500 disgusts your style. What the rules is break? Did the administrators check the logs? Unemployed out immediately after killed WOW while self-defense still active? Where is the logs to prove? 

I saw all the report topics here is from you. The Senate is too busy to manage the game and hire player like you to do that? Is that your job? What a ridiculous!

1 минуту назад, yoyoyo816 сказал:

Stay away from me, worms. Every single 1 at x500 disgusts your style. What the rules is break? Did the administrators check the logs? Unemployed out immediately after killed WOW while self-defense still active? Where is the logs to prove? 

I saw all the report topics here is from you. The Senate is too busy to manage the game and hire player like you to do that? Is that your job? What a ridiculous!

Shame on you...

• Like 2

@-Z-L-O-, @-Vindy-

Из правил:

"...к списку названных багов относится также использование в корыстных целях комбинации клавиш alt+f4, свитча (чаще всего делается для того, чтобы тебя не могли убить или же для того, чтобы далеко не бежать, если убили) и прохождение через персонажей с помощью Horn of Uniria или в недопустимые локации."

Слив калимы, особенно во время гилд квеста, это игровой процесс.

И иметь перса, который будет этим заниматься, - тоже нормальный игровой процесс.

дали рек, но поясните, пожалуйста, какую корыстную цель преследовал Unemployed?

И как это доказывает видео?

В 08.08.2021 в 11:46, wreqemp сказал:

ну смотрите, о чем идет речь, перс делал постоянный слив на протяжении всего дня, и что-бы не тратить свои билеты делал алт+ф4 пока активен self-defense, поэтому ты тупо не мог прийти и слить его в обратку, хотя времени вполне хватило бы на это, тоже самое по сути что делать алт+ф4 после слива и заходить через 5-7 минут, тем самым не тратится на билеты. Кстате на видео где -WOW- в девиасе чётко видно что self-defense так и не деактивировался - ето ещё одно подтверждение алт+ф4 во время активного self-defense. Снял видео где спокойно без спешки добежал до спота и слил за 40 секунд, показал сколько идёт self-defense - 1 минуту. 

не хватит у тебя на это времени

1 минуту назад, whizer сказал:

@-Z-L-O-, @-Vindy-

Из правил:

"...к списку названных багов относится также использование в корыстных целях комбинации клавиш alt+f4, свитча (чаще всего делается для того, чтобы тебя не могли убить или же для того, чтобы далеко не бежать, если убили) и прохождение через персонажей с помощью Horn of Uniria или в недопустимые локации."

Слив калимы, особенно во время гилд квеста, это игровой процесс.

И иметь перса, который будет этим заниматься, - тоже нормальный игровой процесс.

дали рек, но поясните, пожалуйста, какую корыстную цель преследовал Unemployed?

И как это доказывает видео?

Экономит калимы, Иванушка ты наш. 

• Like 1

Только что, -ReIoad- сказал:

Экономит калимы, Иванушка ты наш. 

Так он тебя слил, не ты его.

Только что, whizer сказал:

Так он тебя слил, не ты его.

Боже, настолько же ты минусайкю, ты спроси его сколько раз он падал, овощ. Не падал бы он, не делал бы alt f4. Иванушка очнись. 

• Like 1

ну ты точно Ваня, на что не хватит ? у тебя со зрением проблемы? Слил - сделал алт ф4 - появился ещё раз слил - билет не покупал. Ничего не заметил ? 

если бы он делал по нормальному - выжыдал пока закончится self-defense и тогда выходил бы неважно как алт+ф4 или select char, таких тем бы небыло, но извените он делал это целенаправленно.

• Like 1

Короче,

любому адекватному игроку понятно,

что сделал алт + ф4 тупо чтобы не тратить время на выжидание тайм-аута.

Рассказы про есть время прийти и навалять - сказки.

Можно пару сек побегать по калиме или вообще заныкаться где-то.

Но это просто трата времени.

И вообще, посоны, прекращайте ныть.

Ну серьёзно, сколько за последний месяц вы говнотем наделали? )

Только что, whizer сказал:

Дай реквизиты куда тебе скинуть на лечение. Отмазки уровня Ивана реально. Выздоравливай. 

• Like 1

This is my last comment with you CTR7. I have a bunch of videos Magust, STRAFE, -G1N doing ALT F4 in kalima too. You can ask your guildmates what they have been doing but HUGE does not want us to fight about this than enjoying the game. You are so different from other top players. You are over limited of being the player. I am so speechless about you and do not want to touch or near you at all. We go away when we meet people like you.

You talk bad to other people. You call them bad words. You insult. You harass. You discriminate. 

I am from Asian but not Vietnam as you always say bad words to them.

Do what you want. No worry, all of your actions do not hurt us at all. It just shows who you are.

PS. This is the best MU server so far. A group of smart people must work so hard to build this. I am the one who played that Unemployed and I never do ALT F4 since I used to report other people about this.

After killing people, why do people need to do ALT F4 for what reasons especially in Kalima? I know and believe only dead player always do that. I hope you have fair judgement and critical thinking. 

Can you stop crying? If you Have  video of a violation make a topic as well ... each topic is just Snot - I didn't know, I didn't do - Admin, check my logs...:shockot:

everything is obvious as 2+2,  violated - accept punishments. Who prevents you from making the same videos or as you say, setups??

A person knows the rules and uses them, even if not always correctly and adequately, but he laughs at you, it's obvious...

11 minutes ago, LastH0pe said:

Can you stop crying? If you Have  video of a violation make a topic as well ... each topic is just Snot - I didn't know, I didn't do - Admin, check my logs...:shockot:

everything is obvious as 2+2,  violated - accept punishments. Who prevents you from making the same videos or as you say, setups??

A person knows the rules and uses them, even if not always correctly and adequately, but he laughs at you, it's obvious...

Now now, call some supporter in x5000 come to help this jerk. Loser and cryer.

Everyone want to plays in peace, not like some stupids. Loser in real life and cryer in game.

29 минут назад, GuaranaGK сказал:

This is my last comment with you CTR7. I have a bunch of videos Magust, STRAFE, -G1N doing ALT F4 in kalima too. You can ask your guildmates what they have been doing but HUGE does not want us to fight about this than enjoying the game. You are so different from other top players. You are over limited of being the player. I am so speechless about you and do not want to touch or near you at all. We go away when we meet people like you.

You talk bad to other people. You call them bad words. You insult. You harass. You discriminate. 

I am from Asian but not Vietnam as you always say bad words to them.

Do what you want. No worry, all of your actions do not hurt us at all. It just shows who you are.

PS. This is the best MU server so far. A group of smart people must work so hard to build this. I am the one who played that Unemployed and I never do ALT F4 since I used to report other people about this.

After killing people, why do people need to do ALT F4 for what reasons especially in Kalima? I know and believe only dead player always do that. I hope you have fair judgement and critical thinking. 

Answer me 1 question, did he not do ALT+F4 at this moment ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yoyoyo816 said:

Now now, call some supporter in x5000 come to help this jerk. Loser and cryer.

Everyone want to plays in peace, not like some stupids. Loser in real life and cryer in game.

1. I do not know this person.

2. I just started playing on the x5000

3 .I felt sorry for people who do not understand Russian, and I'm trying  to tell you that if a person knowing the rules, plays against you with these rules, maybe it's time to start playing like this too? The Russians have a saying -In love, as in war, there are no rules (I hope your war will only be in the games ) 

Good luck to you Lads!

people remember this is just a game, have fun!!!

Edited by LastH0pe

2 hours ago, whizer said:

Короче,

Рассказы про есть время прийти и навалять - сказки.

Можно пару сек побегать по калиме или вообще заныкаться где-то.

Но это просто трата времени.

И вообще, посоны, прекращайте ныть.

Ну серьёзно, сколько за последний месяц вы говнотем наделали? )

Chtobi netratit vremiu ? che ti pizdish Karl, on zdelal alt f4 shtob neprishli i neubili evo, i emu samovu neprishlos tratit cash na novaju prohodku

Пусть проверят логи и посмотрят как часто он делал логаут в калиме и все станет на свои места. Если там 10 раз в час я думаю тут очевидное нарушение. Хотя в целом и так очевидно что не просто так он появился в том месте где его ждали после логаута. А на слово (и видео) верить ненадо, есть репорт берите логи и работайте с ними.

• Like 1

Tak tam na video vsjo 4otka vidna on zalitel jobnul i 4erez ALT+F4 vilitel. 
zadzer6ka unigo 4o osobenoja za 1 sekundu propodait ? v pm imu na4eli pesatj on uze ofnut.
tam nekakie logi daze nenada. tam 4istij ALT+F4. 

4o tut za cirk razveli, Rabotatj ktota budet, tut 4istij ban. 

Napomnju esli  admini zabili. 

Запрещено использовать в Kalima картах комбинацию кнопок Alt+F4, либо другие способы закрытие окна, если на вас напал другой персонаж и сработал режим self-defense.

5 hours ago, whizer said:

не хватит у тебя на это времени

Pre4om tut hvatit ili net ?? ti pravila 4ital ?? tam neskazena 6to ti 4ot dolzen uspetj.

4.12. Запрещено использовать в Kalima картах комбинацию кнопок Alt+F4, либо другие способы закрытие окна, если на вас напал другой персонаж и сработал режим self-defense.
i gde tut skazena esli ti neuspei6 dobezatj do nego obratno, tebe pozvolena Delatj ALT+F4. ?

Do you know why you don't have videos of mass fights? You just have a modified client.

• Like 1