Sign in to follow this  
-ReIoad-

Empire / -Zephyros / 3.1

1. Мой ник: CTR7
2. Игровой сервер: Empire
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 3.1
4. Ник нарушителя: -Zephyros
5. Доказательство: 

Почти на 3 минуте видно, как он злоупотребляет данным багом, как и на этих видео, он демонстрирует это. И это делается специально.

4d5886405b35.jpg

Чувак постоянно оказывается за спиной, не получая урон при выходе из сз, что дает конечно же преимущество, юзать таким образом баг - это прямое нарушение правил. 

На 1 видосе особо не видно было. но вот на 2 видосе всё прекрасно видно. 

Рек. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheBill said:

And when empire guys does it - it's not a problem ? fair gameplay 

those girls, not guys. you're wrong.

5 hours ago, wreqemp said:

We told you like 100 times, SHOW HOW EMPIRE GUILD DO THAT, only talking, show proof video! 

Yes, we are only talking and you are reporting everything. We are just not putting stuff like you do, what is the point of crying ? I go to only talk further.

1.jpg

Edited by TheBill

Stupid heads, STRAFE is standing outside 2 coords from safe zone, not trying to move and Zhephyros is running when the boss must respawn. This is two different stories! He is trying to use bug, to achieve personal/guild benefits, don't tell me you dont do this to make CTR7 unable to hit you, because you standing behind of our players. Funny liers again and again lie ? Show something when the mass battle is going, and our players do something like that! 

50 minutes ago, wreqemp said:

Stupid heads, STRAFE is standing outside 2 coords from safe zone, not trying to move and Zhephyros is running when the boss must respawn. This is two different stories! He is trying to use bug, to achieve personal/guild benefits, don't tell me you dont do this to make CTR7 unable to hit you, because you standing behind of our players. Funny liers again and again lie ? Show something when the mass battle is going, and our players do something like that! 

Mass fight video as Reload shared in his post? ? I see you know how that bug work quite well, even with distances and etc ?