Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
SuperONE

Babie121 / 4.3 & 4.6 / King x100

Hello there admins once more,

Well same old same old - just to keep things straight I'm a guy that provokes others to fight but I always control my temper and my words (especially when there are rules that apply - just because I respect the server's policies - which once (with Cospri I didn't)).

Anyways, straight to the point then:

1. My nickname: SuperONE
2. Game server: KING x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.3 & 4.6
4. Nickname of offender: Babie121 - Link: https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Babie121&serv=server1
5. Proof: Screenshot attached 

Another case of families involvement within our "heated conversation", I'm waiting for your reply, thank you very much in advance.
Here's the edit: It all started when these guys just started to KS our spot for no reason even tho there were other spots to go and farm within DS6.

Screen(08_26-18_18)-0003.jpg

Edited by ainigmaa
Added reason of fight

You literally have no reason not to believe that my screenshot is not applicable due to a faulty chat frame, I have a dozen other prison guys that state I'm legit when I post someone, but nevertheless since the rules are rules ok. 
Next time since they can get away with that kind of behavior and disrupt our gameplay I will take things into my own hands.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, София/Софья said:

Do you want to know the truth? 

Why not? If you got proofs for it, I will be glad to join in ? 

19 hours ago, София/Софья said:

I need something precise and completely . not a piece you posted ! God bless you

Your context literally makes 0 sense and I'm pretty sure you're Babie121 or some1 that supports that guy - which is sad, you guys clearly have issues.