Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
ntduc1

level gain so fast in Chaos Castle 1

hi,

I go to Chaos Castle 1 for personal reason.

I just kill 2 player and 1 monster, but the level gain so fast after i out of Chaos Castle 1. 16 gain to 28, and 31 gain to 48 level . i am the last.

when other player used their main char to kill other player only  get 15k exp for each player they kill, and no more exp after finish.

and then they out of Chaos Castle, let their clone to kill monster to get pink box.

is it fair ?

should reward exp is the same for each player ?

thank you.

Edited by ntduc1

Of course the experience reward differs for each player depending on how many resets you/they have. Example, a 98-100 resets player (which is the toughest to gain experience) can enter CC1 multiple times and win but gain only a couple bars of experience. On the other hand a max reset or lower than 98 resets gains more experience thus comes out with more levels added. 

In regards to clones or "main characters (which I assume are max resets)", they don't really care about exp. so asking if it is fair or not is irrelevant. 

*This is if I understood your question correctly. Peace!

Edited by codes
  • Thanks 1

they not in range 98 - 100 reset.

"In regards to clones or "main characters (which I assume are max resets)", they don't really care about exp. so asking if it is fair or not is irrelevant. ".

they care about  EXP level, they want to keep their main characters in chaos castle 1.

As I mentioned in previous post, that's just an "Example" and  that's my point, they use high reset characters so that they won't level up that much and stay on the same CC level. I guess that's my own thought when I said "they don't care about exp." because they're already at the top or it's just a clone character for that purpose. I too would do the same for my advantage but realistically speaking, when you look at it, it's really not an advantage anymore 'cause a lot of players do it. Maybe observe the differences in time zones and enter when most are afk. It is unfair for new players but is also playing it smart and it is an advantage for players who are doing it for a while. 

• Thanks 1

1x to 8x or 9x  reset the same   reward exp.

8x or 9x reset reward exp lower max reset.

this is ridiculous for me.

Edited by ntduc1

5 hours ago, ntduc1 said:

8x or 9x reset reward exp lower max reset.

this is ridiculous for me.

Oh really? That is weird. The lowest reset I tried is 30. Let's say I entered at level 50 (CC1) and come out at around level 90 or even 100+.

• Thanks 1

you not got my mean.

example . you are level 31 you kill  2 player and 1 monster.

if you are 8x reset your exp is 15k exp for each player you killed => your level is around 32 after finish cc.

if you max reset  your exp is 15k exp for each player you killed . but after finish cc, you get reward exp and  your level is 48.

that's why i asked.

should reward exp is the same for each player ?

Yah I think I got your point, that's why I said "that is weird". You should have gotten more levels. I can't guess what happened there nor suggest what should be done about that exp. issue you experienced, but maybe others who read this can give their opinion as well. Let's wait and see.

Edited by codes
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2021 at 1:36 AM, codes said:

As I mentioned in previous post, that's just an "Example" and  that's my point, they use high reset characters so that they won't level up that much and stay on the same CC level. I guess that's my own thought when I said "they don't care about exp." because they're already at the top or it's just a clone character for that purpose. I too would do the same for my advantage but realistically speaking, when you look at it, it's really not an advantage anymore 'cause a lot of players do it. Maybe observe the differences in time zones and enter when most are afk. It is unfair for new players but is also playing it smart and it is an advantage for players who are doing it for a while. 

And who stop you to do the same ?? I use to go in all 6 cc and on vip cc 6 to ! And use clone onli for farming flame and jvl of lk ! Be smart and stop crying ?

Edited by improper

If to properly think about it, I think it would be right to divide Chaos Castle floors not by your character level, but by your characters total statpoints. 

For example:

Chaos Castle 1 : 1-3k total stat points
Chaos Castle 2 : 3-10k total stat points
Chaos Castle 3 : 10-20k total stat points
Chaos Castle 4 : 20-35k total stat points
Chaos Castle 5 : 35-55k total stat points
Chaos Castle 6: 55k + total stat points