Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
soot103

Unreasonable Ban

Hi administrators !

I realize that some people are racist against Vietnamese people, They intentionally arrange and fabricate excuses and statements that are meant to offend other people's dignity and denounce Vietnamese people (of course, accusations their report is not convincing enough).

1. Nicknames: zSecurity
2. Game server: KING x100

I have a complaint and got banned 3 accounts. Even though I'm not the one locked up and have nothing to do with the incident. But I feel there is no fairness and absurdity here.

https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F61410-king-x100-rosieclazy-babygg-acprodl02-41-42-43-46%2F&fbclid=IwAR2P30ljjh0BA9shWlCBH_-rNOrd41UpOCQUpzRIQ5Chi4UtGkJ9TUfiHiE

In this topic, SuperONE try to using google to translate Vietnamese to English, but he try to use the bad word with the mean to insult the other one like himself.

Three example on the chat in game is :  1>  "dit con me may",   he try to translate to " địt con mẹ mày ". But the truth is " dịt còn mê mày " ( see the picture or translate by yourself)

2> " con cho du ma may " he try to translate to " con chó đụ má mày" . but the truth is " còn chờ dụ mà mày "

3> " dit me may, may de tao biet may o ngoai " he try to translate to " địt mẹ mày, mày để tao biết mày ở ngoài" . But the truth is " dịt mê mày, mày để tao biết mày con ở ngoài "

Actually, I do not know why they are get banned with some normal conversation?

I've been trying to stick with you for a long time. This is actually one of my top favorite games. so I always want to be fair and transparent in judging someone. and I have a lot of confidence in the admin team. 

P/s: Why do I say he's a racist? If he wants to translate into another language, understand exactly what it means, don't try to distort and slander our language.

Thank you so much. Please unban them.

pic 1.png

pic 2.png

pic 3.png

• Haha 1

Normal conversation would be: Hello SuperONE, how are you?

Not "SuperONE you are dog" and AFK pking my characters for more than 15 days.
You guys need to sort that out literally, I think you're misunderstanding the way things should properly be. 

Also fun fact? Today RosieClazy had a private store at Noria titled "SuperONE is dog". 
Nice behavior from your part boys, I'm literally bored with you no matter what you say you know you're wrong and it's getting really frustrating trying to actually "teach that" to ya.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, improper said:

Will be interesting ?

And nope, not interesting at all anymore - literally boring. It's like talkin to the wall - no offense to anyone hehehe ?

8 hours ago, SuperONE said:

You guys need to sort that out literally, I think you're misunderstanding the way things should properly be. 

Also fun fact? Today RosieClazy had a private store at Noria titled "SuperONE is dog". 
Nice behavior from your part boys, I'm literally bored with you no matter what you say you know you're wrong and it's getting really frustrating trying to actually "teach that" to ya.

you is brain cho. Do they call you name?

14 hours ago, SuperONE said:

You can report that to !!!

to: SuperONE

your logic: speak bad words to the others is normal  / the others speak bad words -> "They offence me, I must report them"

Don't act like you are victim ?

Edited by thanhhang

On 9/14/2021 at 3:27 AM, SuperONE said:

superone.jpg

superone1.jpg

1 hour ago, thanhkt06 said:

Ngày trước có thằng Domi vs Reat rồi Nebulax chuyên đi repost. Giờ thêm thằng super one. Đúng là mấy thằng chơi game như đàn bà.

Google Translate: In the past, there was a guy Domi vs Reat and Nebulax specialized in reposting. Now add the super one. It's true that guys play games like women.

So you're saying us females now also right?
Listen, do me a favor, go educate yourself a bit and then come to the forum to actually make a report. Your post is useless 100% just like your whole mindset / IQ.

Sorry, not sorry - cu.

Edited by SuperONE
G Translate
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SuperONE said:

Google Translate: In the past, there was a guy Domi vs Reat and Nebulax specialized in reposting. Now add the super one. It's true that guys play games like women.

So you're saying us females now also right?
Listen, do me a favor, go educate yourself a bit and then come to the forum to actually make a report. Your post is useless 100% just like your whole mindset / IQ.

Sorry, not sorry - cu.

Guys guil snuff are selfish game players. You understand that. You also swear. But out of the game is the end. We don't need to repost because we are more generous than you. And you are kids playing games.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thanhkt06 said:

Guys guil snuff are selfish game players. You understand that. You also swear. But out of the game is the end. We don't need to repost because we are more generous than you. And you are kids playing games.

his logic: speak bad words to the others is normal  / the others speak bad words -> "They offence me, I must report them"

Edited by thanhhang
  • Haha 1

Someone close this topic, there's no reason to actually reply to any of them, they're just a bunch of bots.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, SuperONE said:

Someone close this topic, there's no reason to actually reply to any of them, they're just a bunch of bots.

Actually in the game. You are not richer than the Vietnamese. You are still very poor. Try to strive up. 

39 minutes ago, thanhkt06 said:

Actually in the game. You are not richer than the Vietnamese. You are still very poor. Try to strive up. 

Cry more weak noob ? 
Exactly like the picture below - I live in your head rent free for ever ?

Screen(09_15-18_39)-0000.jpg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SuperONE said:

Cry more weak noob ? 
Exactly like the picture below - I live in your head rent free for ever ?

Screen(09_15-18_39)-0000.jpg

solo 1000 bon wer or sever. oke bro