Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Game4fun

X100/Swandive/Dominator/ 2.1 -3.2

43 minutes ago, yura0790 said:

Да что вы спорите с этими оленями. Персонаж не был предупрежден что он находиться в баге а значит он этого не мог знать. В приведенной теме по сарику было неоднократно предупреждение в общий чат и ПМ на что персонаж в баге лишь лулзы пускал за что и получил бан. Именно за игнорирование просьбы релога при попадании в баг.

?????

1 hour ago, -Dominator- said:

Да... статус "всё очень сложно". Читай топик который ты скинул про своего драгоценного Сарика/Бундза, более внимательно. Его забанили, потому что его предупредили что он использует баг, а в ответ он только смайлики поставил и не вышел с него.

image.png.5072d958e2cdb040b6e1087571b1281f.png

И я не собираюсь писать никакие апелляций, как любите делать Вы, тут и так всё должно быть понятно для администрации, в частности я для них это всё и пишу

??????

See the difference ?

Ignoring of warning

Saric was warned few times HE WAS NOT AFK 

image.png

Edited by yura0790

b0n nay dju bjet tjeng A nhjeu dau ae a, nen chug n0 pai sua bag tieg cua n0 =))

qan he mau than chug n0, d0 chug n0 dik duok =)).

hahhaa

Edited by hieuchao11

57 minutes ago, thanhkt06 said:

??? warning

your's characters  was banned 2 times for the same violation that's all i see. Will post this when u get banned for the 3rd time. Im shore it would be soon, becouse u and other VN's doesnt respect the rules

19 minutes ago, yura0790 said:

your's characters  was banned 2 times for the same violation that's all i see. Will post this when u get banned for the 3rd time. Im shore it would be soon, becouse u and other VN's doesnt respect the rules

You guys are so conflicted. You report twice. But he said he didn't know how to violate the game rules. it's all just lies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thanhkt06 said:

You guys are so conflicted. You report twice. But he said he didn't know how to violate the game rules. it's all just lies.

haha SHOOOORE he didn't know. Nice story bro. Maybe this is the reason why he trolling me in chat while staying invictible and buf. Just shut up and do not embarrass yourself. An who is "he"? It was u.

14 hours ago, hieuchao11 said:

c0n ch0 naj ma bj ban thj tuan nai chet cmm =))

I couldn't properly translate the former thing he said in Vietnamese but it was stating something about "Mother relationships" for @yura0790.
Take action against him and ban him in forum as well, this is not tolerated, thank you admins. @-Z-L-O- @Pigeon @Lacrimosa @-Vindy-

These Vietnamese folks are literally ruining the server 100% by every possible way and now they came to forum cause they're literally too dumb to coordinate to win SNUFF legit.
The game is literally constantly around their swear words / hatred amongst other players these days in King x100 - please do something about it.

The other dude @thanhkt06has used already 10+ game accounts to misreport various stuff for his own and his keen's benefit within the server and one of them: mentioning the "unresonable ban topic" was a lie cause the owner of that account "zSecurity" told me that it literally wasn't him - he just used his name.

Something has to be done with them, if you want legit names cause I'm tracking them for days now I can give out a former list of who are the troublemakers, which pretty much is 1-2 dudes with 15+ accounts. Thank you in advance about this and I'm literally sorry on behalf of everyone, these guys just can't stand loosing.

123.png

4 minutes ago, SuperONE said:

Tôi không thể dịch chính xác điều trước đây anh ấy nói sang tiếng Việt nhưng nó nói rõ điều gì đó về "Mối quan hệ mẹ con" cho@ yura0790.
Có hành động chống lại anh ta và cấm anh ta trong diễn đàn, điều này không được dung thứ, cảm ơn các quản trị viên.@ -ZLO- @Pigeon @Lacrimosa @ -Vindy-

Những người Việt Nam này thực sự đang làm hỏng máy chủ 100% bằng mọi cách có thể và bây giờ họ đến diễn đàn vì họ thực sự quá ngu ngốc trong việc phối hợp để giành được SNUFF hợp pháp .
Trò chơi thực sự liên tục xoay quanh những lời thề / sự thù hận của họ giữa những người chơi khác trong ngày hôm nay trong King x100 - hãy làm điều gì đó về điều đó.

Anh chàng kia @ thanhkt06đã sử dụng hơn 10 tài khoản trò chơi để báo cáo sai nhiều thứ khác nhau cho lợi ích của riêng anh ấy và sự quan tâm của anh ấy trong máy chủ và một trong số đó: đề cập đến "chủ đề cấm không thể giải thích" là một lời nói dối vì chủ sở hữu của tài khoản đó " zSecurity " đã nói với tôi rằng điều đó theo đúng nghĩa đen không phải anh ta - anh ta chỉ sử dụng tên của mình.

Phải làm gì đó với họ, nếu bạn muốn có những cái tên hợp pháp vì tôi đang theo dõi họ hàng ngày trời. Cảm ơn bạn trước về điều này và tôi thực sự xin lỗi thay mặt cho tất cả mọi người, những người này không thể chịu được sự thua cuộc.

123.png

you are so pure, i feel so funny for you (no fire, no smoke)

image.png.65c6a5c7452770563a17a652755b4fdc.png

43 minutes ago, SuperONE said:

I couldn't properly translate the former thing he said in Vietnamese but it was stating something about "Mother relationships" for @yura0790.
Take action against him and ban him in forum as well, this is not tolerated, thank you admins. @-Z-L-O- @Pigeon @Lacrimosa @-Vindy-

These Vietnamese folks are literally ruining the server 100% by every possible way and now they came to forum cause they're literally too dumb to coordinate to win SNUFF legit.
The game is literally constantly around their swear words / hatred amongst other players these days in King x100 - please do something about it.

The other dude @thanhkt06has used already 10+ game accounts to misreport various stuff for his own and his keen's benefit within the server and one of them: mentioning the "unresonable ban topic" was a lie cause the owner of that account "zSecurity" told me that it literally wasn't him - he just used his name.

Something has to be done with them, if you want legit names cause I'm tracking them for days now I can give out a former list of who are the troublemakers, which pretty much is 1-2 dudes with 15+ accounts. Thank you in advance about this and I'm literally sorry on behalf of everyone, these guys just can't stand loosing.

123.png

please write another post

Тема была закрыта на обсуждение. 
Мы решаем что делать. 
Скоро получите ответ. 

• Thanks 1