Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
SuperONE

King x100 / -VoldeMort , RosieClazy , Babie121 , MiniMK , -GiancO- / 4.2 - 4.3 - 4.6 UPDATED

Hello there admins & staff,

1. My nickname:     SuperONE
2. Game server:      Kingx100
3. Which rule clause was violated:   4.2 , 4.3, 4.6
4. Nickname of offender:    -VoldeMort, RosieClazy , Babie121 , MiniMK ,  -GiancO-

Links below :
https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-VoldeMort&serv=server1

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=RosieClazy&serv=server1

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Babie121&serv=server1

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=MiniMK&serv=server1

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-GiancO-&serv=server1

Here we have once more the Vietnamese speaking about family members again - once more an example of what these guys are made of.
I hope the server's rules are still eligible - cause so far I see no punishment. 

Reason of 4.6: The context where he stated about mothers is RosieClazy saying "I'm smart as a nut" and that was applied to the context of the relatives also.
This as of now isn't a game, it's a war with kids that swear about mothers non stop and they get away with it for long time now.

Screen(09_20-13_30)-0004.jpg

Screen(09_20-13_36)-0005.jpg

Screen(09_20-13_36)-0006.jpg

Edited by SuperONE
Uploaded more photos to prove my point.

Hello Admins and Staff! i'm -VoldeMort

i have something to say ^^

'like mother like son' is a idioms in vietnamese

That mean "u look like your mother"

Meaning here: SP1 talking too much, like a woman ?

So SP1 trying to allude "my girl love a huge kind", i think it's ofense my girl

Untitled.png

Untitled11.png

Untitled12.png

Untitled13.png

Untitled14.png

Untitled15.png

Untitled16.png

Untitled17.png

I'm accepting any kind of chat ban IF these don't apply with the rules (which I'm sure there's not any problem).

Now stop spamming the topic and create your OWN, what you've said is against the server rules no matter HOW you said it and also RosieClazy has a history with relatives etc and you guys are pretty much all the same, same faces different NICKnames..

GG - Only admins from now on.

31 minutes ago, SuperONE said:

Here we have once more the Vietnamese speaking about family members again - once more an example of what these guys are made of.
Please, ban them for a good amount of time - and their alts also please, Babie121 / -GiancO- so they can actually figure out why this is a SERVER with rules that they NEED to obey.

Reason of 4.6: The context where he stated about mothers is RosieClazy saying "I'm smart as a nut" and that was applied to the context of the relatives also.
This as of now isn't a game, it's a war with kids that swear about mothers non stop and they get away with it for long time now.

Can you stop here? It is said that your greatest enemy is your companion on the roads. So have fun playing the game. Don't be like children who ask for justice for ADMIN all day. I think we should fight in kanturu

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SuperONE said:

Please, ban them for a good amount of time - and their alts also please, Babie121 / -GiancO- so they can actually figure out why this is a SERVER with rules that they NEED to obey.

I wonder where is "I'm smart as a nut"  ?

And i can't see anyone talking about mothers.

You can't do anything and always make new topic in forum ?

This client game, not webgame. Grow up, kid !

My silence to your response, you failed to keep your mouth shut once more 15 year olds.

Adding some more good Vietnamese behavior - this time with more alts ? 
Translations included - you can just check their words ? They tried to "codewrite with numbers / symbols" also.. ha ha ha.

This time Babie121 - MiniMK (Screenshots attached from different accounts) but they support me, so job done.
I'm starting to believe that these guys will never stop just cause I PK them non stop - while they started it in the first place and now they get what they deserve (which they didn't see it coming).. ? 

Screen(09_20-17_22)-0005.jpg

Screen(09_20-17_53)-0003.jpg

Babie121.jpg

MiniMK.jpg

I got chat banned within 2 days of getting posted yet this post is a week old and noone seems to do anything about it, even tho they swore about families etc ?

Lovely! ? 

I edited my initial post with all the names of the swearing people against me. I will keep on PKing you non stop guys, have fun ? 

Edited by SuperONE
VIETCONG =)

AND ANOTHER ONE ?  Babie121 is UNSTOPPABLE ? 

Screen(09_28-12_52)-0002.jpg

Screen(09_28-13_16)-0003.jpg

okok.jpg

Edited by SuperONE
+++

Did you come up with these words yourself? In the chat, no one said that. You are a former pepper player. you write things that are not in the conversation.

image.png

@kieuthanh0 stop spamming the post, go make your own one. Noone asked of your opinion, that's official Google translate and that's EXACTLY what you wrote, so zip it and go somewhere else to bother someone else bot.

PS: You can't even form a simple sentence properly and you want to alter the translations? WR1T1NG W1TH NUMB3R$ W0N'T S4V3 Y0UR S0RRY BR41N.
G3T R3KT.

Edited by SuperONE
Clarification
  • Haha 1

@-Z-L-O- @-Vindy- please consider to do something with my topic, there's been a whole week with 0 reply on the matter and I got my punishment within 2 days in the Russian side of this forum when I just disrespected a person that literally SWORE at me again. Here tho they swear about families making the game literally disgusting with their behaviors. 

Enough with this, plus lock the thread - bots won't stop spamming to avoid punishment - screenshots are there - watch them carefully and translate for yourselves as well (Google's translation works fine so far).

Hello there admins,

You can delete this post please, I literally don't care anymore! ? 
Thank you a lot, was fun.

• Haha 1